• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cell Phone Plans ? Who has the best deal?

offroadwerks

Psalm 23:4
I'm going thru tha Big 'D' and I don't mean Dallas..........Sooo, she{soon to be ex >:D] has always paid cell phone bill and now I'm getting cut off from that too.....Lol......We have a 30 gigga watt plan with 4 phones w/ AT&T. I will be needing a 2 phone plan{me and daughter from ex #1 >:D}.......AT&T gave me a price of $119 mo. with 20 G's .......Is there better bang for ur $$$....Thanks :fish: Looking forward to March 11 flashemifyougotem :eat: :eat: Just Sayin'!!!!!!!

What has better service in your area. For me it was Verizon, but we also have ok At&t. I would check that before I just go the cheapest route cause it don't matter how little you pay if it dont work.

Hate to hear that Craig! I know one thing, I wish I could find a better deal than Verizon. I have to buy phones outright because I will lose my unlimited date if I upgrade since I was grandfathered in with it, they no longer offer unlimited. I stream a lot of music so I usually use around 14gb of date per month. Highest was 19gb last November.

Fawking cell carriers are just as bad as damn cocksucking tv providers.

I wondered about straight talk, but who's towers does it work off of? Bad as I'd like to punch Verizon in the ****, they have the best 4G service around where I live.

I've used page plus for 3 years , runs on verizon network and and verizon phones. Has many different plans mine cost 35 A month and works great , I've had page plus always had service issues with them

V8 TURTLE said:
I've used page plus for 3 years , runs on verizon network and and verizon phones. Has many different plans mine cost 35 A month and works great , I've had page plus always had service issues with them

You've had service issues with them or have not had service issues with them?

My girlfriend has page plus and it's cheaper than my Verizon payment, but I think she only gets 2gb of data a month, which would not suffice for me.

Says on their website right now that they offer unlimited talk, text, and data for only $55 a month! That's much cheaper than you'll get the **** from Verizon for. Especially with unlimited data....hell I may end up switching! It runs on Verizon towers so it is just as reliable as the **** I have now.....but cheaper!

https://www.pagepluscellular.com/

My wife and I have Verizon and works great. Mom and dad have straight talk and does ok but would not work when they went to Alaska on vacation. In-laws have cspire and it seems to work great too, they have the "clearest most crisp" sound compared to all other providers around here.

I have AT&T, iPhone 5s. I love the phone. Service is good. I get service everywhere! Never not had service. Even in mines and quarries. That's good though, because they rape you on charges. I pay so much money it's not even funny. They also have the awesome suprise billing feature were you will never, ever, never ever ever have the same bill. Sometimes it's $2 more.. Sometimes it's $20. Hell it's been $60 over before. There customer service is pretty bad ass though. They charge you out the ass, but when you can't pay it they will let you move the due date like 20 days. I've done it so mich that if I cut the phone off today and canceled my contract is still pay for probably 5 months. They don't even care either? The automated ppl are hard to understand but the Indian bitches on the phone sound hot.

Find two Verizon phones on CL swap them over to Straight Talk, I have also heard people doing similar things and hooking them up on Cricket. My experience has been Straight Talk uses Sprint towers for smart phones, which is bad for reception in my case, by using a previous Verizon phone you access the phone towers and better coverage areas for Verizon.

Find a preowned cell phone dealer at a flea market, strip mall, or mall they can better explain it.

Sprint is garbage I just switch to them for the unlimited everything plan cause I go threw a lot of deta at work well it's unlimited cause you never have 4g and the 3G won't work half the time I advise no one go to sprint or anything that has to do with sprint towers worst move I ever made at$t and veri$on is the only way to go and they charge you way to much do a google search on what people pay in other countries for their phone plans and home internet and also much faster speeds you will be shocked we get raped

TacomaJD said:
I know one thing, I wish I could find a better deal than Verizon. I have to buy phones outright because I will lose my unlimited date if I upgrade since I was grandfathered in with it, they no longer offer unlimited.

Not true fax. I am 99.9% sure that if you go to best buy for your upgrade, you keep your unlimited data. Also, I'm going to Conners tonight.

Here is an 1136 page thread you can read about it until yer eyes bleed.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6964624-upgrade-and-keep-your-unlimited-data-with-verizon

I have AT&T and hate the bill but love the service. I'm grandfathered on the unlimited data with two phones (mine and the wife). Reception around knoxville is great but not at my home. So the kind folks at AT&T sent me a neat little cell tower that goes through my internet. I keep 5 bars of 4g at home and about half that at the garage 500 feet away. They've given me 2 of them over the last few years. When the first one **** out, they gladly sent me another. Just got the wife a new iPhone 6 and didn't lose the unlimited with the contract renewal.

pholmann said:
I have AT&T and hate the bill but love the service. I'm grandfathered on the unlimited data with two phones (mine and the wife). Reception around knoxville is great but not at my home. So the kind folks at AT&T sent me a neat little cell tower that goes through my internet. I keep 5 bars of 4g at home and about half that at the garage 500 feet away. They've given me 2 of them over the last few years. When the first one **** out, they gladly sent me another. Just got the wife a new iPhone 6 and didn't lose the unlimited with the contract renewal.

Pretty much the same here, but I'm ok with bill. I have 5 lines and its always within $10 or so of each month

I use Republic Wireless at $8 a month :flipoff1:

Best part is, I have great reception all over Black Mountain :dunno: