• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Challenge Questions

PA / Sound system

I don't know if you guys have a PA / Sound system for tomorrows event. But I figured snice I was going to come anyway, that I would offer up my PA setup for the price of addmision. I would bring it, setup and take down. It works great for driver's meeting, annoucements, raffles and awards. I'm part of the PNWJeep crew and we used it for our events. I figured I just do my part to help out for a great 4x4 event in our community. Let met know if your interested.

Corey

All I need is 110v AC source to run everything.

Here are a few pics ..

DSCF9755.jpg

DSCF0913.jpg

mel is heading out this afternoon to see if he can register if so i will drive out after work and take care of it or have mel do it for me

Mud Bog? or Mud Bog down?:corn: The pics from old core events look like its impassable even in huge rigs.

In the prior core events the mud wasn't all that bad. The only thing that really kept you from going full distance was a chicane in the middle to keep the speed down.

talk to cecil and they opened up a camping spot for spectator's $15 with no garentee of easy in and out so bring pop,water or whatever so you don't have to leave during the event...plus you'll have to pay your spectator fee also at the same time!!

Latest posts