• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cheap rig

mac

S10 cab truck with international drivetrain and running gear. Dana 44s. Runs and drives. Ready to go to woods. 34" tsl's Tires have good tread. Just need a new home besides my yard. Located in rockvale Tn. $1500 takes it home

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,759
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,753
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,753
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,758
What is the running gear? Not familiar with standard international gear. Motor, transmission, transfer case? Dana 44's front and rear? Passenger side drop? Gears and lockers? Do you have the title? Thanks John

yea not real familiar with ih myself. to best of my knowledge it has ih 304 or 345 motor. 727 auto transmission with dana 20 case. it is passenger drop with dana 44s front and rear. gears and lockers I do not know about. truck has no title. but have a buddy that has one with vin plate for some extra cash.

mac said:
yea not real familiar with ih myself. to best of my knowledge it has ih 304 or 345 motor. 727 auto transmission with dana 20 case. it is passenger drop with dana 44s front and rear. gears and lockers I do not know about. truck has no title. but have a buddy that has one with vin plate for some extra cash.

Someone can tell you where to find the 345 or 304 casting numbers. More often than not a 304, but 345's do show up now and then.