• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check out the Air of the Jump

I saw that run! Did a good run the first time also. I got crappy vid of your 10 year old driving the first run int he white truck also.

Dude, that jump looked a little harsh. Not the jump itself, but the landing.

Hammer down. Steve's commentary was hilarious.

I saw that run! Did a good run the first time also. I got crappy vid of your 10 year old driving the first run int he white truck also.
Yeah I got home last night and seen the vid and Had to clip it out and post it up. Tonight I will clip the ones of Brennon out and post up.

Dude, that jump looked a little harsh. Not the jump itself, but the landing.

Hammer down. Steve's commentary was hilarious.

Wasn't it thow... says alot for a stock Bronco on 215's

so where was the big air jump :wtf: Looked pretty mellow to me. Post up when he gets enuff air to break his nose or knock himself out :rb: .

:looser: :haha: :haha:

so where was the big air jump :wtf: Looked pretty mellow to me. Post up when he gets enuff air to break his nose or knock himself out :rb: .

:looser: :haha: :haha:

For some of us that is big air cause we ain't never done it before. Besides it's a Stock Rig on 215's. I think if it went any Higher it would have went end over end.

Any more pictures from the event?? I didn't have a photo bitch with me so I didn't get anything, been searching the web and so far I ain't found crap. At least this was the first thing I've seen.

Saw that run my self, we were all amaze that that frontend stayed together... :beer:
________
Vapir instructions

Last edited:

Latest posts