• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check your balls!

I had a varicocele a few years ago. Hurt like hell to stand, had to wear 1 size too small tighy whiteys. $17000 amd a little titanium later and its good as new

A friend of mine had the variocele problem. He had surgery to correct it, but ended up losing the testicle! :eek: Come to find out, his Urologist that botched him up was the same one I had been going to for the cyst. I switched urologists immediately and ended up having my vasectomy done by another doctor.

This is a real problem. I had an orchiectomy on Dec 4, 2013 to remove my left testicle. Found two small masses, that turned out to be cancerous. No chemo or radiation for me, as I chose to monitor it instead. Just had my 1 1/2 year checkup last week, still cancer free. I was 33 at the time. **** cancer, just knowing you have it/may have it is enough to make you crazy.

Re:

My boss had cancer around five years ago. He said his left nut was swollen, scared him and he is having it checked out.

I man scape and have the wife give it the oral inspection as frequently as possible.

Re:

TheViking said:
My boss had cancer around five years ago. He said his left nut was swollen, scared him and he is having it checked out.

I man scape and have the wife give it the oral inspection as frequently as possible.

Once a year on your birthday huh. :rolf: :stir:

Re:

Well my buddy got the results from blood work and cat scans and they said he's good to go. The cancer was encapsulated inside of its own tumor. Don't know what that really means but I believe they said it was what helped keep it from spreading. Now he's just gotta go get checked out every 3 months but that's a lot better than what it could of been.

GO GET YOURSELF CHECK OUT!! I'm a 13 year testicular cancer survivor !! found it when I was 26 years old after the first Dr told me I was ok and prob just strain it lifting something and not to worry....2 1/2 mts later I went to another Dr and got check out again because I was the size of a baseball and was sore as ****!!! long story short.. 6 mts of cemotherpy and a fake ball later I was good to go!! and plz all dad's out there with son's plz get them check out ASAP!! young boys are scared to say anything and by the time they say something its too late... one of the fastest spreading types of cancer but also one of the most cureable types also,

jaydee1975 said:
GO GET YOURSELF CHECK OUT!! I'm a 13 year testicular cancer survivor !! found it when I was 26 years old after the first Dr told me I was ok and prob just strain it lifting something and not to worry....2 1/2 mts later I went to another Dr and got check out again because I was the size of a baseball and was sore as ****!!! long story short.. 6 mts of cemotherpy and a fake ball later I was good to go!! and plz all dad's out there with son's plz get them check out ASAP!! young boys are scared to say anything and by the time they say something its too late... one of the fastest spreading types of cancer but also one of the most cureable types also,

What's up with the fake ball? Why couldn't they just leave it out? I think I would want to just uni-ball it. molaugh

Re:

My best friend and the reason I originally posted this just stopped by the house and we drank some beers and discussed his upcoming chemo sessions. After he was diagnosed at the time of my first post then realized his lymph nodes were slightly swollen. Kept an eye on them and they stayed the same until a couple months ago and they jumped on it and he just had biopsy surgery on his lymph nodes to discover that the cancer has spread. He's starting chemo next week and him and the doctor have high hopes that this won't be a problem since they caught it early and have been keeping an eye on it.

Moral of the story is to take some time tonight and play with your junk and make sure nothing seems out of the ordinary!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk