• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check your hitches,

Mine just got here. I'll install it next week.

IMGP1884.jpg

Mine just got here. I'll install it next week.

IMGP1884.jpg

What kind of hitch is that? Doesn't look like its rated for more than a utility trailer.

I hope that doesn't bolt to your bumper and thats it. A good hitch goes to the frame.

What kind of hitch is that? Doesn't look like its rated for more than a utility trailer.

I hope that doesn't bolt to your bumper and thats it. A good hitch goes to the frame.

Your not the brightest bulb in the package are you?? Did you fall out of a chopper onto your head?? :haha: :haha: :eeek: :haha: :haha:

Your not the brightest bulb in the package are you?? Did you fall out of a chopper onto your head?? :haha: :haha: :eeek: :haha: :haha:

you hsh too. Maybe I should of added :stirpot: to the post :flipoff:

I just strap mine down as tight as it will go if it moves it is not much.....But if i let more air out of the tires it would grab onto the trailer (tires wrap edge of trailer) eliminates side movement. :awesomework: But there is no set reg as how anything must be secure..... just need enough strength in securements to restrain said load...(by capacity rating) If you do comercial moves with lowboy you need to have load secured every 5ft of length....Made for some intresting tiedown situations...Just tie down tight and check often....

Latest posts