• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Cherokee on tons

ranger11

I bought this off a buddy a few months ago with the intent to wheel till the end of the year and then tear down for a buggy build. It's still a wheel able jeep just needs some floor work to look good

97 Cherokee
79 HP 60 with chromos and slugs, 4.10s welded
Ribbed 14 bolt 4.10s welded disc brakes.
231/205 doubler
Psc steering system except pump
Summit racing seats
42" irocks with 17" diy beadlocks
Foa coilovers
Dakota rear springs with shackle box relocation.
Wakeboard speakers(needs a decent headunit and amp)
1350 joints in driveline.

6000 obo located in middle ga but will deliver in the southeast. Pm for any more pics or info.

fbf279d46f8b6c454277c1026ad5997e.jpg

0fb651017823165c67ed03b4d564fa3a.jpg

Looks like some Drich action to me. Looks cool as hell. If she runs pretty good, this is a hell of a deal. Wish I had a friend that would step up and get it. They won't.... :(

Re:

Yup it was his old jeep. Runs good and strong no motor problems. It could use a few more tubes in the cage and the floor work. I added a piece to keep my foot from getting tangled in the front ds.

Re:

I have wheeled with this rig from the 1st build, up to and including the way it sits now, it works great. As Ranger11 stated, when the floor pan is patched up, and a few more bars were added to the cage, it will be awesome. It flat works.

Haha alright, I thought it was a decent offer, especially when ain't nobody else offered u any money?

Re: Re: Cherokee on tons

colehunt1990 said:
Haha alright, I thought it was a decent offer, especially when ain't nobody else offered u any money?
I've had several offers if your asking me.

Thanks for your interest however your offer is not close to what I will sell this for.

Re:

6300 delivered Christmas Eve, so you can make that new years ride you've been wanting to go to. Get it cheaper by coming to pick it up.

Auto trans and stock motor.

Re:

No longer four sell. Lol. Gonna keep this beast and wheel it till 1/01/16

Re:

Bump I want to sell it now 6000obo.

Nothing has changed been sitting in the yard ready to wheel.

Interested in selling the wheels and tires if i provide 17in alloys with 37in iroks to put back on it?

Re:

Also I would take a small truck like a nissan frontier 4 door 4x4 on trade. Preferably white.