• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHM

L

lowbudgetjunk

The TonyBolton and Pholmann one upper and look at my week long vacation to the Poconos trip thread.

The intent of this thread is to drag all the chatter about all their Benjamins here so I can focus on getting that green, instead of tossing into every thread. I know Pholmanns got a new buggy, an RV, boat and a tractor.....seen em with my own eyes.

I would love to have Phol's boat, I'd trade tractors in a heartbeat, but I have one upped him on the RV so far :)

Anynow, post away about all your millions of dollars TB and PH.

I have nothing to hide. We both work, make good money, have no kids, and she lets me handle the finances 100%. Can we see how I have a bunch of toys? Also I sell about 100 motors a year. The motors is how I fund my buggy and the trips to play with said buggy. We also don't live above our means. My house is nothing extravagant. We live in a 1500 square foot house. We had it built 11 years ago. My wife doesn't shop or spend really any money. She is very thrifty. I am expensive as hell and she says absolutely nothing about it. The tractor was inherited, the boat was bought, the rzr was bought, the rv was bought, the buggy we know how long that took, the truck is on loan from the credit union, her car is on loan from the credit union. If you think I have **** now, just wait til the house is paid for. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ;D

It just kills me that I am almost positive that Tony & Patrick are not even in the top 20% of earnings of the folks on Hardline, but they catch ALL the ****. JohnG is retired and probably still makes more than most of us :stir:

Seriously though, we have a TON of $100,000 a year earners. Nobody bust their balls :****:

Re: Re: CHM

muddinmetal said:
It just kills me that I am almost positive that Tony & Patrick are not even in the top 20% of earnings of the folks on Hardline, but they catch ALL the ****. JohnG is retired and probably still makes more than most of us :stir:

Seriously though, we have a TON of $100,000 a year earners. Nobody bust their balls :****:
Quit bringing facts and logic into this.....I mean, I like you an all but cmon man. 8)

I wiped my ass with $100 bill once, it's not all what it's cracked up to be and the guy at AutoZone didn't appreciate it either. Can't hide it when it smells like crap. thumb.gif

I bet it feels about like the John Wayne toilet paper we have here at work except thicker. This **** is rough and tough and wont take **** off anyone.

muddinmetal said:

I thought it was the two of them busting each other's balls??????? And 86chevota just helps?

I do like to mess with Patrick :p

He's a great guy....smart....hard working and easy to get along with. At least for me anyways....I don't get along with alota folks. Not very social and like to jus enjoy my "me time".

tonybolton said:
I do like to mess with Patrick :p

He's a great guy....smart....hard working and easy to get along with. At least for me anyways....I don't get along with alota folks. Not very social and like to jus enjoy my "me time".
you are correct. And you really do get under some people's skin and I love how the say that Tony Bolton guys an asshole and I think you know what people's that comes from. And I like to bust you guys balls every chance I get also. I've got /had all kinds of the same things you guys got but you don't bust my balls :butt:

Plus there's plenty of people thinks I'm some sorta high roller and my old lady is high maintenance but we both work and like nice things :flipper: I've got a buddy and he always says she's high maintenance and I tell him it's better than your old lady which is NO MAINTENANCE :****:

I could be wrong but I doubt anyone on here is really hiding money (Cayman Islands, Swiss acct., etc..) If so I am happy for them!! :dunno: