• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

That is Brad Evans in the green machine, he also has a badass silver tube buggy with black skins on it.

4uje3ynu.jpg

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
And Daniel saves the day with some good pics!

We def need more "crawling" trail rides organized like this more often!
You had a professional photographer riding with you!!

I know I could kick myself for not getting that roll, I really enjoyed hearing him work the gas while it was upside down, kind of let me know he was ok. ;D I think the boys balls dropped this weekend.
:tc

Had an awesome time at the ride!! Sorry I did not get to say thanks to our tour guide Saturday but thanks Sam and it was great meeting you John!

onetoncrawler said:
man does anybody know who that guy and young kid was in the SWEET!! SWEET!! green tj with the tons and back half?? would love to know some more info on this jeep and I have someone wanting to talk to him about wanting to talk about trying to buy it!! ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! CALL JAYDEE AT 256-310-7725

Yeah that green jeep was about the cleanest rig I've ever seen. It was supposedly the maiden voyage. I think he had a water pump issue?

Green jeep was built by Pete at dirty south motorsports.
Same guy that built gold digga. Guy said he had just picked it
Up and blew the neck out of thd water pump on backside 2.

onetoncrawler said:
This ride was the first time I've ridden in a rock bouncer. At 6'4" I just don't fit in any of the other bouncer's I've sat in. No headroom in Lovett or Hadden's buggies, and my feet were on the header in the blue beast. I'll gladly take that passenger seat any time it's offered :spin: