• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

Re:

He put on a show at Boat Ramp. He stood ole gurl straight up on it, but I was messing with ratchet strapping my leaf spring when it happened and didn't get a vid of it.

I didn't video much. Just got 2 vids of Sam and JohnG going up Boat Ramp. Uploading them now.

This was a fun filled weekend...(loads of Toyota trucks and imports brought back memories of Rubithon in Cal)... Had loads of fun meeting up with old fellow wheels and new wheeler... JD too bad you broke a leaf was hoping to do a little night wheeling... But it was great talking and listening to everybody around the wood heater/shack..... Till next time.... :driving:

Had a great weekend. We got to partner up with John G all weekend to show us around. Solo is a bad ass buggy. We had awesome weekend of wheeling and meeting all of you guys. Buggy did great until my Dana 300 exploded at like midnight Friday night.

Attachments

• t-case.JPG
    t-case.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 257
bbounds said:
Had a great weekend. We got to partner up with John G all weekend to show us around. Solo is a bad ass buggy. We had awesome weekend of wheeling and meeting all of you guys. Buggy did great until my Dana 300 exploded at like midnight Friday night.

That was fun. Yours was about the easiest extraction ever considering the location. Good times, new friends.

Had a blast camping, riding, and watching all these rigs tear it up. Perfect place for night rides too, but damn it gets dark and foggy quick!

I had a blast bumming rides this weekend. I came with the Augusta crowd and rode with my buddy Bull until he snapped his driveshaft. Ryan broke out the spare crawler (Cherokee buggy) and we shuffled seats. I landed shotgun in Jake's Riot buggy, and let me tell you, that is one going SOB. Holy hell it was a blast. Jake couldn't sit still for more than a few mins at a time and I think we covered twice as much ground as anyone else in our group. He was hot lapping everything :woot:

Now Jake just needs to get some more lights installed so he can see where the heck he's going at night.

Latest posts