• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - April 28-30, 2017

CHASMAN9 said:
Hopefully not your buggy again............... :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR
Hopefully that problem is solved. It's been on its roof with the new motor and didn't hydrolck so maybe not. But my ol lady is charging both my cold fires today just in cas.....

BUG-E J said:
Hopefully that problem is solved. It's been on its roof with the new motor and didn't hydrolck so maybe not. But my ol lady is charging both my cold fires today just in cas.....

And I've got two and a bag of marshmallows and some tater's if it flares up a lil. molaugh

Sad part is we poured like 6 beers on it to get back to camp and never thought to use one of the two on the buggy :wtflol:

BUG-E J said:
Sad part is we poured like 6 beers on it to get back to camp and never thought to use one of the two on the buggy :wtflol:

Alcohol abuse! Hope it wasn't the 'good' stuff? :drinkers:

ADMINISTRATOR

Nope just nattys! Nothing like riding next to the buggy dumping beer on the exhaust while hauling ass down the trail! :****: good ol shenanigans

Just a FYI ...
2cb6d8860abe8897b1eb6d14335d81e3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm bringing an extra 30pack just for good measure! Fires are cool and all but got to drown them out from time to time! :woot:

bad80cj said:
I wanna fart in that seat so bad!

HAHAHAHAHA, and I am sure you will when I have my back turned. Just no Dill pickle crunchin, cabbage eating, cheese spreading, meatball chunkin, mess please. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR