• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - April 28-30, 2017

Eddyj said:
So this still going down? Or has it been canceled?
I will be there tearing **** up. National guard couldn't keep me from having a good time. Maybe you should start a poll about it :butt: :flipoff1:

With all do respect...
I'm going to try to be there sat morning with my fab guy in the passenger seat.

Will there be shirts four sail?

Eddyj said:
With all do respect...
I'm going to try to be there sat morning with my fab guy in the passenger seat.

Will there be shirts four sail?
I'm sure trey has some chocco ones :dunno:. I'm glad your bringing the hood rat with you. I may need the roof repaired on the trail

Everything is on the trailer at work. Plan is to head that way before traffic gets terrible. Gonna take it easy tonight so we can throw down tomorrow! :drinkers:

BUG-E J said:
Everything is on the trailer at work. Plan is to head that way before traffic gets terrible. Gonna take it easy tonight so we can throw down tomorrow! :drinkers:

:rolf: Just like Bobby Tanner was going to take it easy and race for points this year....Good luck and have fun thumb.gif

money_pit_yj said:
:rolf: Just like Bobby Tanner was going to take it easy and race for points this year....Good luck and have fun thumb.gif
Thank you sir. And yeah as of right now we just aren't gonna ride tonight. Figure we will have a big pallet fire in the middle of the parking lot :stir:

Anyone want a funnel cake on their way to the bash? I'm open at a church on Hwy 77 about 3 miles south of interstate 20. North of Talladaga.

Eddyj said:
Anyone want a funnel cake on their way to the bash? I'm open at a church on Hwy 77 about 3 miles south of interstate 20. North of Talladaga.
Damn man we just pulled up at choco. My ol lady loves some funnel cake. Not as much as patrick likes his corndogs.

It's beautiful up here. Looking forward to seeing yall!

I should be there tomorrow morning in my mall crawler 4 runner, ride around on the bypass roads like Tony Bolton and Josh Dean and drink beer.

zukimaster said:
I should be there tomorrow morning in my mall crawler 4 runner, ride around on the bypass roads like Tony Bolton and Josh Dean and drink beer.
Hells yeah. Ooks like we gonna have the dream team in the house

Im working this weekend or I'd be there. Casey is on one of my spare tires so dont let him do anything too crazy... He is gonna take it easy this weekend... ::) ::) ::) ::)

a7ef69e945a858a1bced03def3be34c0.jpg

201b8019d74f44daba90b0acb1264c36.jpg

63b78acdf97c88f9fac4da9a9162b498.jpg

1f6514b8bb60629dfb2566174752bd06.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It went from a "mash your motor" event to "bash your builder"
It's crazy awesome how you can just take a random group of people from this forum get them together and always be a good time. I'm kind of bummed out I had to bail out early but I'll probably feel a lot better in the morning then a lot of those guys it stayed. :****:

A good ride with a great group of people! Except for that one guy he really needs to get it together...

Had a great weekend! Was good to see all of you guys again. Still exited i beat Gregg in our race up boatramp. :woot: HHahaha.

Well it was a fun weekend. That little hells revenge valley is rough on vehicles :****:

BUG-E J said:
Well it was a fun weekend. That little hells revenge valley is rough on vehicles :****:
Yea it sucks now. I remember when the "jk clubs" loved it cause it was so different. That trail has changed a whole lot.

Latest posts