• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 7-8, 2016

LandSpeeder said:
Did you see Saturday?! I know lots of folks were there. No one saw Friday night.
First time I've ever gone up it! And made it both times I tried it this weekend!
It's them sticky-ickies!

Ouch. Words hurt, Mr. Hagan.

LandSpeeder said:
My B! Did you see it?! I was the first one there and never checked up! Kinda wasn't expecting to make it honestly. LOL!

I went up spectator aka boatramp 2.0 and was sitting on the sidelines. Watched you crawl it and then heard you smoke that hub. Only thing I missed was the axle falling out. Never heard it and still have no clue how it bent but we couldn't bend it back.

Man I had a freaking blast. Finally got to climb pick your poisin showtime and violator. Brandon Dillon stole the show though. I haven't seen air like that in a LONG time. That single seater is badass! Big thanks to kush for holding his brakes for me and using his winch. Bigger thanks to john g for directing traffic and interpreting for kush. They make a great father son team.

b51d65117a4675afb5674bc73922ae00.jpg

ea6a653f49f05dbb4216b4336e492bd9.jpg

Straightning axle shafts in a "controlled" environment

Man I had a lot of fun Saturday, I needed that in a bad way. I really like the single seater, Pete did an awesome job on it, it works really good. Eric, you showed us all up on boat ramp, drove right up like it wasn't even there. I REALLY had fun jumping my junk over that rock on backside, that felt pretty good. Need to get a few bugs worked out but this buggy is tough for sure.

bdillon2372 said:
Man I had a lot of fun Saturday, I needed that in a bad way. I really like the single seater, Pete did an awesome job on it, it works really good. Eric, you showed us all up on boat ramp, drove right up like it wasn't even there. I REALLY had fun jumping my junk over that rock on backside, that felt pretty good. Need to get a few bugs worked out but this buggy is tough for sure.

Com'on man! I was juss trying to get to the party! Don't leave me out! LOL.
I was in the process of pulling my phone up to record your jump. Then my jaw dropped as I saw sky light under all four vertical tires! IT WAS AWESOME!

bbone said:
What happened ?

Why was Steve driving?

Any damage ?
I figured since he laid under it and pulled the plugs out to get the oil out of cylinders he could drive it. I hoped the 2 coldfire extinguishers on the buggy would be used and not a half a case of beer and a regular extinguisher to put it out! Good times.

Putting 4 plugs and 4 wires on it tonight but it runs fine. It was hydrolocked with oil and it pumped the oil out on the header wrap with the plugs out

Sure would have been better if he would have let it idle and burn all the oil off the headers first. Glad it did not burn to the ground because of a careless mistake.

Way to keep filming Casey ...
BUG-E J said:
I figured since he laid under it and pulled the plugs out to get the oil out of cylinders he could drive it. I hoped the 2 coldfire extinguishers on the buggy would be used and not a half a case of beer and a regular extinguisher to put it out! Good times.

Putting 4 plugs and 4 wires on it tonight but it runs fine. It was hydrolocked with oil and it pumped the oil out on the header wrap with the plugs out

Did the regular extinguishers mess something up? Just curious

smbroady82 said:
Way to keep filming Casey ...
Did the regular extinguishers mess something up? Just curious
It's not bad. Those things are rough on ****. They take paint off and destroy chrome or aluminum. Luckily my junk is stock so I "might" hit that valve cover with some spray paint. I would rather it be out than worry about the looks

BUG-E J said:
It's not bad. Those things are rough on ****. They take paint off and destroy chrome or aluminum. Luckily my junk is stock so I "might" hit that valve cover with some spray paint. I would rather it be out than worry about the looks

10-4

Talked with trey over the weekend and last night. My ol ladies birthday is on April 28th which is a Friday next year. Looks like the mash yer motor bash will be that weekend next year at the same location. Everybody that made it this year go ahead and start making plans!

BUG-E J said:
Talked with trey over the weekend and last night. My ol ladies birthday is on April 28th which is a Friday next year. Looks like the mash yer motor bash will be that weekend next year at the same location. Everybody that made it this year go ahead and start making plans!

Start a new thread and I'll get it on the calendar.