• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Matanzas Trail Ride - October 11-12, 2013

BMan

Great event for a great cause! Hope to see ya'll there! :drinkers:

1006053_639984909359742_1012257971_n.jpg

Just to be clear this ride is open to all types of rigs! Run what ya brung! :dblthumb:

The Motanzas jeep club is having a charity ride at Choccolocco on 10/9-13/13 for disabled soldiers.
We also will be celebrating Labronn Osborn's 40th birthday. Come and enjoy this great park, and do some trail riding. You can also donate to help raise $$ for the charity these guys are donating to!
Let's Bounce!
3b31e507d99a7970a5141eab249fbde3_zpsed1c50c0.jpg

Alright now, here I am trying to get a group together to go ride a different park on MY BIRTHDAY, Oct. 11, and y'all post this. Why do I get the feeling that all my buddies are gonna call in "sick" now? :****: Looks like fun though and I know it'll be for a good cause

We used to hold this event at River Rock back in 09 and 2010. Last few years it was held at Durhamtown. It has become a well anticipated event by the wounded warriors at Ft. Benning.

Great event for a great cause ya'll!

Looks like a bunch of folks from SRRS may have a BDay party out there so they'll be bringing some pimptastic buggies to watch! :dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:
I think it's $40 per rig!!! :dunno:

Yes sir that is correct for one day. The better deal is $50 for the weekend because it will allow a 4 day Thursday-Monday wheeling. A good amount of the entry goes directly to the Wounded Warriors Association of Fort Benning GA to help our brother in arms! :dblthumb:

BMan said:
Yes sir that is correct for one day. The better deal is $50 for the weekend because it will allow a 4 day Thursday-Monday wheeling. A good amount of the entry goes directly to the Wounded Warriors Association of Fort Benning GA to help our brother in arms! :dblthumb:

Ft Benning has been bringing soldiers to these events for the last couple of years, if anyone has not had an opportunity to sit and speak with one of our veterans who has fought it is something worth doing. It will really give you a good idea of how much the government and media skew things.

TTT

We'll be there all day Friday in the buggy. Hopefully we'll see some of you there! A great cause! :dblthumb:

Fawesome ya'll! :drinkers:

I just got word that at least 20 soldiers from Ft Benning will be there to enjoy our hospitality, watch the show and possibly even play in the games to a degree. That of course depends on the wounds they have and such! Bottom line is ya'll we can say thanks to some good men and women who have insured we have the opportunity to do what we do here in the US! :dblthumb:

BMan said:
Fawesome ya'll! :drinkers:

I just got word that at least 20 soldiers from Ft Benning will be there to enjoy our hospitality, watch the show and possibly even play in the games to a degree. That of course depends on the wounds they have and such! Bottom line is ya'll we can say thanks to some good men and women who have insured we have the opportunity to do what we do here in the US! :dblthumb:

$40 is nothing compared to what they've given! I'll be there. Empty seat in the RZR for any one of them!