• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

Ready to load up and roll out,, ill be heading that way as soon as i get off work.. Most of the MGO boys will probly get there a bit earlier than me... :drinkers:

Re: Re: CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

Picked up my toy last night ;D

nyde9ype.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Im not trying to be a **** but me and my crew are talking about buying toys that dont require batteries cause what if the kids parents or guardian cant afford batteries after the ones in the toys die. Something to think about when yall pick up toys

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

lay said:
Im not trying to be a **** but me and my crew are talking about buying toys that dont require batteries cause what if the kids parents or guardian cant afford batteries after the ones in the toys die. Something to think about when yall pick up toys

I did think about that so I bought 24 AA for a remote control jeep and then a Barbie for a girl.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

lay said:

Alot of people bring batteries only instead of a toy, which is completely acceptable as fas I know. I figure if a kid ends up with my little rc crawler and has no batteries, the kid will bug the parent(s) enough wanting to play with it, they will break down and buy a cheap pack of batteries. Good idea on the battery-less toys and girls toys especially. I brought a girls toy to the MSORP xmas ride last year....but saw this in Wally World and couldn't pass it up. :drinkers:

natedawgxj said:
it will be good to ride with ya again havent seen ya in a while!!!!
:drinkers: , Nate, i still belive i owe you a pack of smokes from the last santa crawls!!! , It will be good to ride with you crazy ass again!!! WAPOW!!!

a small chance i might show up late sat afternoon..... Had a death in my family... lost my last grand parent.... Need to clear my mind and be 1 with the rocks / nature.... If not i will send the toy to the park......

Sam said:
a small chance i might show up late sat afternoon..... Had a death in my family... lost my last grand parent.... Need to clear my mind and be 1 with the rocks / nature.... If not i will send the toy to the park......

Sorry to hear about your loss Sam, come on out and clear your mind with us. If you get to the park and want to meet up with us (I'm coming down solo meeting up with Brock, Julio, and Tony) give me a ring to find out where we are. 256-638-5336

ibrokeit said:
Got my presents. See yall around 9 in the AM.

If I wasn't too lazy to load my moped up, we could have moped wars in the parking lot tomorrow ;D and see who wipes out in the chirt rock first molaugh

TacomaJD said:
If I wasn't too lazy to load my moped up, we could have moped wars in the parking lot tomorrow ;D and see who wipes out in the chirt rock first molaugh

Shooot. Mine is too purty to bring!

ibrokeit said:
Shooot. Mine is too purty to bring!

One reason I've never shined mine up.....won't bother me a bit to crash it in the front lawn drunk, pick it back up and go again :****:

Took the spare out and washed the rbd dust off of it finally lol....ready to roll in the morning!

a3a6ebuh.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Had a go pro hero2 come up missing if anybody finds it pm me I can id it. I keep telling my self someone isn't low enough to steal at a charity ride but it was missing from my windshield.

Had a great time!! The rain didn't stop the turn out. ALOT of folks showed up and Trey cooked a pig and all the fixins!! Great time!

ranger11 said:
Had a go pro hero2 come up missing if anybody finds it pm me I can id it. I keep telling my self someone isn't low enough to steal at a charity ride but it was missing from my windshield.
Sucks Man, hopefully someone will have seen something.