• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

Had a great time, but the rain brought the suck. Rough day for all the bouncer buggies also. My trailer almost passed my tow rig leaving down the hill :****:!!

TacomaJD said:
Sorry to hear about your loss Sam, come on out and clear your mind with us. If you get to the park and want to meet up with us (I'm coming down solo meeting up with Brock, Julio, and Tony) give me a ring to find out where we are. 256-638-5336
Sorry for your loss, Sam. It's very hard to lose family members, but especially the last of your grandparents. Hang in there.

TacomaJD said:
Sorry to hear about your loss Sam, come on out and clear your mind with us. If you get to the park and want to meet up with us (I'm coming down solo meeting up with Brock, Julio, and Tony) give me a ring to find out where we are. 256-638-5336

Wasn't able to make it to the park but did have a little time to work on the sami with my son....

Thank u for the support....

Had a great time as usual, trey always makes you feel at home. Great turn out to for the kids.

Thank you Trey, thats incredibly generous of you to open up your park for a whole weekend and give the proceeds to kids needing presents! And thanks for the barbeque too!

Neal3000 said:
Thank you Trey, thats incredibly generous of you to open up your park for a whole weekend and give the proceeds to kids needing presents! And thanks for the barbeque too!

Thats how I feel as well

Damn that wet rainy ****! Glad I had some garbage bags in my tool box to sit on or I'd had a soaked ass all day ridin in seats full of water. Had a fun time though!

Watching Wes and Timmeh throw a beatdown on Showtime Hill was insane! I'd been to the park a handful of times before but never have seen that area where Violator, Hell's Revenge, and Showtime. Good times for sure, and definitely props to Trey for the good grub. There were a ton of toys collected for charity. :drinkers:

HUGE THANKS to Trey and all his crew for puttin on the toy ride :dblthumb: ,,,, and all dat good pig :eat:

TOYRIDE2035.jpg

TOYRIDE2080.jpg

;D

Neal3000 said:

I could not have said it better. Thank you Trey.

So did anybody have a fender bender coming down the hill Saturday afternoon/night? I know my trailer nearly passed my tow rig coming down it. If my trailer brakes had a button rather than a wheel that adjusted them, I don't know that I could have turned them off fast enough to keep from jackknifing!

Re: Re: CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

Anybody have the back story on the jackass in the lawn care truck sat night? Pretty funny seeing him come around the corner with the passenger door open and a guy on a rzr yelling you threw me out following behind him. When he come back up the hill is when it got dumb.

man we had a AWESOME time this weekend!! i cannot get over the great turnout and all the toys that were donated! trey and natalie did a awesome job setting everything up!! all in all a great weekend other than the jackwagon in the lawn care slinging rocks everywere! i sure felt bad about waking ole nathan up sat morning...but hell i had to take a shower to go to work!! BAHAHAHAHA!! he was sleeping good on the counter in the bathroom!!!