• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

TacomaJD said:
When's that there Piglet gettin' served? I may be able to make this ride. Will only be a day trip for Saturday though.

Gonna try to have everything ready around 11 or 12 Sat. :dblthumb: :eat:

Trey said:
Gonna try to have everything ready around 11 or 12 Sat. :dblthumb: :eat:

Sounds good man, if I can swing it on the schedule, I'd really like to make this ride. Been over a year since I've been down there!

muddinmetal said:
Me too... This riding every weekend is making my wallet awful thin :****:
That ain't no ****. The time is what kills me. I don't have time to get anything done during the week and my 2 day weekends blow by fast, especially is one or more of those days consist of riding.

ibrokeit said:
Im planning on a saturday trip also
This ain't the Gray Rock thread homo :flipoff1:

I'll do what I can to make a day trip to Chocc. Need to get as much riding in as I can before it gets balls ass cold, seeing as how I don't have an enclosed cab or heater now molaugh

Also IN for Sat. ,,, maybe Friday,,,maybe Fri. Sat. and Sun. or maybe the WHOLE weekend , just depend how work looks on Fri. :dunno: ;D

Brangin toys and showin up sometime though :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
Also IN for Sat. ,,, maybe Friday,,,maybe Fri. Sat. and Sun. or maybe the WHOLE weekend , just depend how work looks on Fri. :dunno: ;D

Brangin toys and showin up sometime though :dblthumb:

I better get to do some damn wheeling with you this time :flipoff1: You was MIA at RBD til party time at night molaugh

TacomaJD said:
I better get to do some damn wheeling with you this time :flipoff1: You was MIA at RBD til party time at night molaugh

MIA HELL ,,,,I don,t know what happened to yall neegra,s but me & my crew was hittin trails ALL DAMN DAY Friday ,,, guess yall musta zigged when I zagged molaugh

Tonys gettin out there early Friday mornin ,,and I,m gettin out there Friday as soon as I leave work :dblthumb: