• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

skully.....my little motor after years of pampering .... thanks for the pull Tony

Attachments

• 20r.JPG
    20r.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 493
DAMMIT MAN ,,,,when we was behind you my cousin Bryan said "MY GOD....that thang sounds like a TRACTOR" ,,, then we got down to broadway and that sumbitch went "CLANG BLAM SPLAT :puke: "

lil ole engine seen some **** in its life though skully

THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support this Great cause. This was the biggest, best ride to date at the park. loller.gif There were hundreds of toys raised this year!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:THANKYOU!!!!

On top of having the best ride ever, we left Sunday night after the event to go to the hospital to have our little girl Riley Kate McDonald born Monday 12/10 at 5:00 pm. I got to say the past week has been the best time of my life!!!! :)

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 7-9, 2012

Trey said:
THANK YOU to everyone who came out to support this Great cause. This was the biggest, best ride to date a the park. loller.gif There were hundreds of toys raised this year!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:THANKYOU!!!!

On top of having the best ride ever, we left Sunday night after the event to go to the hospital to have our little girl Riley Kate McDonald born Monday 12/10 at 5:00 pm. I got to say the past week has been the best time of my life!!!! :)

Congrats.