• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Sign Making Party Weekend - April 10-12, 2015

been looking forward to this since it was first posted will definitely b there with my family we may have to work around a t ball game if the commissioner plans one for that day but gonna make it work

I am planning on being there Friday evening , The way I look at it is I spend at least $500 in fuel just to get to the park and back so $25.00 Bucks is a steal, Trey is one of the hardest working and best park owners I have ever met and supporting him and helping him make the park better will be an awesome experience . John please let me know if any additional items are needed and I will load them in the trailer.

JohnG said:
If you, or someone, is on that tight a budget, see me and i'll pay your entry.

A-fuggin-men. And if John is unavailable then PM me.
I'm missing this event because I'll be at a Cruiser event at HPO, otherwise I'd be showing up with frickin bells on my feet!

This event is an unconditional love event. What you get in return is the gratification that you did the right thing. It's not really ironic that the more I give... the more I receive.

Got the screws in to put the signs up. Got the RCVs in to put Solo Buggy back together. Need to make a Lowes trip for paint and brushes. Coming together.

JohnG said:
Got the screws in to put the signs up. Got the RCVs in to put Solo Buggy back together. Need to make a Lowes trip for paint and brushes. Coming together.

What color you painting Solo?? :iShit,uNot:

Looking like my work obligations will not keep me away! :woot:

John, what style are the bits for the fancy screws? Are they the hex head style that will fit in a nut driver? This is what my screw gun takes. Just checking to see if I need to bring screw gun or drill.

I got a 12 or 14 foot A frame I'll bring with me. Or It is that to big? U headin down today John? I Will weld up a ladder rack on my rig if I need to ! :woot:
Also I'll scrounge up the entry fee, so u won't have to pay for mine.. I'm just excited to get to go for a ride in the Solo buggy U been promising !! Woo hooo

kushKrawlin said:
I got a 12 or 14 foot A frame I'll bring with me. Or It is that to big? U headin down today John? I Will weld up a ladder rack on my rig if I need to ! :woot:
Also I'll scrounge up the entry fee, so u won't have to pay for mine.. I'm just excited to get to go for a ride in the Solo buggy U been promising !! Woo hooo

Are you gonna sit in his lap? :fish:

I still don't have a definitive answer from work regarding my Saturday morning. It was initially voluntary but seems to be shifting toward mandatory. If I am not working, Ill be there.

Wood, 2 drills, ladder, paint if more wood is needed...Extra magnetic tips?? :dunno: Be there 8ish in the AM. Anyone have a heavy duty plug strip for extra battery charging?

Not going to make it, rig is still down and a good friend invited me to Augusta. Looks like yall got plenty of good help.

bjs92toy said:
Wood, 2 drills, ladder, paint if more wood is needed...Extra magnetic tips?? :dunno: Be there 8ish in the AM. Anyone have a heavy duty plug strip for extra battery charging?

I should have a power strip. The bits I ordered did not arrive. Need T20 torx as I only have two. I have paint also, if we run out, we will go into town for more. Trey and Bill said they also has some to bring.

Heard there may be some hot trail action here from another group on Saturday.