• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Southeast SXS Challenge - January 12, 2013

rookiezuke said:
hell yea he is going scott im gonna drag him out of the house if he wants to go or not :woot: :woot:.

I'm gonna try to make this one! May ride with Chad or something if I don't end up bringing ole red. I'm only coming because Scott Lang might be there, he's my hero.................................. :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
I'm gonna try to make this one! May ride with Chad or something if I don't end up bringing ole red. I'm only coming because Scott Lang might be there, he's my hero.................................. :flipoff1:
:dblthumb:

I don't think I've seen Scott's good for nothin ass since the last ride at MSORP. I'm sure if enough of us get on here and give him hell, he just might show up at Chocc :****: :drinkers:

TBItoy said:
heck I may show up too, but only if Julio will wear the Ninja Turtle suit that he had on at RBD :wtflol:

HA,,,,,I gotta do some work on it,,,,I got up Sunday mornin at RBD and one whole side of it was BLOWED OUT :wtflol:

:dunno:

hey julio how close are you to brian (b-man) he has 2 spidertrax housings i need to get if ya'll are close see if you could bring em with u if u have room

Gotta quick question. During the SRRS race will just part of the park be closed for the race? Can we ride the rest of the park? Any worry of running out of room to park truck and trailers? Def want to come watch just planning to see how many rigs we can bring and how much riding we can do. Thanks.

Looks like me and the ol lady gonna be cruisin in her rzr. Buggys still broke from RBD.