• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Southeast SXS Challenge - January 12, 2013

Blackbetsy said:
Gotta quick question. During the SRRS race will just part of the park be closed for the race? Can we ride the rest of the park? Any worry of running out of room to park truck and trailers? Def want to come watch just planning to see how many rigs we can bring and how much riding we can do. Thanks.

Im sure you can ride anywhere but pick your poison..

Blackbetsy said:
Gotta quick question. During the SRRS race will just part of the park be closed for the race? Can we ride the rest of the park? Any worry of running out of room to park truck and trailers? Def want to come watch just planning to see how many rigs we can bring and how much riding we can do. Thanks.

You can ride anywhere in the park but the few places with caution tape for the competitions. Should have plenty of parking.

Blackbetsy said:

Like Trey said, Pick Your Poison is only one hill out of the whole park and it's a pretty big place. Plenty of riding to be had if you aren't into watching the hill climb competition. And I would think there will be plenty parking for all that come.

I'm ready dammit! Gonna be a long week anticipating this ride! :woot:

scottlang said:
hey julio how close are you to brian (b-man) he has 2 spidertrax housings i need to get if ya'll are close see if you could bring em with u if u have room

HEY.... anybody on this board know how to get B-man to ANSWER HIS DAMN PHONE :wtflol:

I can,t brang em if I can,t get em from him :eek:

he texted me yesterday said he would call ? if he dont oh well i'll get sometime or another

Hope this stays true! :woot:
BBF3F30E-BC9C-4651-94C7-16AB5DAC9E1F-7241-0000088E02E64B50.jpg

slowpoke said:
What are the rules on the sxs? I have a tubed single seater 900xp.

I sure would like to see that thing in action! :woot:

How's the turnout looking on the SXS challenge Jeremy?

For some reason the pre-register link isnt working on our site. I got ricky b on it. It should be back up and runnning by this eve. We should have atleast 20 for sure racing.

slowpoke said:
What are the rules on the sxs? I have a tubed single seater 900xp.
We have discussed it, and if you want to run for fun that will be ok. I dont think it would be fair to the other stock machines. We can split the $$ and have 2 classes, 800 and down and unlimited. As of now you can have as many mods as u want as long as the frame is stock.

jaydee1975 said:
ill be there! ill be the one drunk in the ole yellow COOL BUS!! ITS MY BDAY THAT WEEKEND!! flashemifyougotem

U KNOW ill be there to help celebrate!!! PRE-happy birthday man maybe we wont have any dumbasses flying through the camp and slinging rocks!!!! :drinkers:

slowpoke said:
I dont want yall to have to split the winning to make a class for me. I may just come and watch.

Bring it out and run it for fun just to see how it stacks up to the rest. You wont have to pay race entry fee, and ill pay you $100 out of my own pocket for each hill that you win!