• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccolocco

SHELBS44 said:
"Regular" at the gay bar don't count drew.... Js

Sheeeeiiiiittttt. That's where all the ladies go when they don't want to get hit on. Then I slide right on in under the radar. There ain't nothing wrong with being "metro". I am a pretty mofo and I know it. :cougar:

creepycrawly said:
Pretty sure Kush does. What would you like to know? I am a "regular" there.

Is it worth the trip from Chattanooga? like is there enough trails to burn a weekend for trail riding jeep?

Not for trail riding in my opinion. Most of the good **** is steep and rough. Just my opinion. I liked it ok, but I won't go back until my buggy is finished.

We went a few weeks back. Park is awesome. Easily makes my top 5 places to ride

jeeptj99 said:
Is it worth the trip from Chattanooga? like is there enough trails to burn a weekend for trail riding jeep?

I think so. There is absolutely some nasty stuff but there are also a ton of booze cruise trails. I you can definitely ride a full day. The second day, you'll have some reruns but it's a great place to wheel. I think a lot of the "it's a buggy park" mentality comes from people seeing the big stuff and getting sucked into thinking that's all there is.

Yeah it sucks trying to find videos on youtube or something because all it is boatramp comps. Samething with like AOP it's all bounty hill and races but there are actually a lot of good trails.

I found Plenty of good videos not of boat ramp just typing in choccolocco mountain orv. We enjoy chocco and is a park we like to go to 2-3 Times a year. It has enough to trails to ride and has steep enough stuff to challenge everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went last weekend. Love that place. Trey has more work done every time we go. It rained on us pretty much the entire day but was still a great time.

Attachments

• IMG_20150703_173633_457-1.jpg
    IMG_20150703_173633_457-1.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 86
There is a lot of Jeep clubs that come and ride all the time.. Drive from Georgia and ride all weekend they all love it and return every time its all in who u ride with. We all have buggys but there is always someone there in a jeep or rzr cruising if u need to follow in to keep from gettinginto touble and if u need anything don't hesitate to call Trey Natalie or myself if u need anything. 256- 405-3502 im just down the mountain most of the time or riding. :dblthumb:

jeeptj99 said:
It's worth the ride from central FL. The park is great and the Jacksonville is nice to. It's close and there is some pretty good eating.

Easily enough to ride two days (a weekend). We were there for like 4 days last year, and went on trails I haven't been on in years... It basically reminds me to go to parks to RIDE and explore, and not to watch bouncers, you'll find more than trails out there, you'll find the reason you got in to the sport in the first place. Chocco has plenty of trails.