• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christmas day wheelin @ Reiter

Kat

Kat Woman, Wheelin superhero!

:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

looks like the snow was still dry,, and you had the place to yourself

did you run into anyone else.. we ran over to CleElum to visit Mom and Dad

the pass has a few skiers too.. good day for that as well-- no crowds

Lots of dry snow on top (about 14") under neather was killing us, wet packing and super slick stuff.

Nobody was there till we left about 1:pm and ran into some peps.

I just got back from there. We had to winch our buddy's tow rig out of the main parking lot. Could not get to any trails.

We were on the road to the third pit when we ran into a dude walking out. He tried to get his dead stock Bronco II up there by himself and slid into the ditch on the last tight turn before the third pit entrance. He spent the night in his rig with the rear side glass busted out. There is also a 'burban stuck on the side of the road with no occupants. It is stuck good.

I just got back from there. We had to winch our buddy's tow rig out of the main parking lot. Could not get to any trails.

We were on the road to the third pit when we ran into a dude walking out. He tried to get his dead stock Bronco II up there by himself and slid into the ditch on the last tight turn before the third pit entrance. He spent the night in his rig with the rear side glass busted out. There is also a 'burban stuck on the side of the road with no occupants. It is stuck good.

Snow sould be gone soon, should make it easier to extract both:awesomework:

Ron the DNR Cop knows about the burban.