• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christmas Present Ideas for Wife

patooyee

First, I want to say that buying presents for wives for Christmas is BS. We buy whatever we want year around anyway. Not even SHE can think of anything she wants. A few years ago we agreed that we would stop wasting money on obligatory presents for each other and just enjoy our time off together instead ...

... that **** never happened. The first year she had presents under the tree for me, I didn't have any for her, and I looked like a huge asshole. My in-laws gave me eat **** grins after they realized I didn't get her anything and life was ****ing terrible.

So now we're just back to the obligatory annual wasting of money.

How the heck am I supposed to think of stuff she wants when even she can't?

Maybe Hardline can help me think of something to waste my money on for her?

Re:

Buy her **** for the kitchen....it's like thier version of "tools" for us. Plus...keeps her in her place and food in your belly.

Win...win...win. ;)

Bought mine a nice knife set once.....loved it more than the printer she was wanting (that she still got)

gift cards, make damn sure you get one from victoria secrets,that will for sure be a win win :cougar:

I am to the point where I hate buying Christmas gifts for ANYBODY! I finally convinced my family to stop buying me **** and just get together and cook a big meal instead. Works out nicely now....I hate Christmas shopping, because like you said - I (we) buy what we want year round so Christmas is just another day in terms of acquiring new items.

I'm givin' my girlfriend some penis and a trip to Tunica to gamble a little. Both of which, also benefits me. :flipoff1: :drinkers: :cougar:

She may not say it, but she really wants you to get her some new sticky tires and mount them on your rig.
It's that part of doing things together....
Wait, second thought, may not want to listen to my advise.... I'm divorced.
But when I was married, I couldn't go wrong with jewelry thumb.gif

I bought mine a new pistol last year and she said it was the best present I ever got her. I bought her a new phone this year and some ammo for her pistol.

Joe Eck

My wife and I spend money on our nieces and nephews mostly. She did ask for an inexpensive tablet this year as her old Kindle is pretty weak for web browsing. I also got her a t-shirt she liked. Nothing crazy.

I asked her to get me a small quadcopter to mess with. Not sure if I'll actually get it. I tend to buy things when I want them and that's one of the few things I've resisted buying. LOL

Re:

We agreed to $20 max for each other just so we'd each have something under the tree along with all the kids stuff. Then we take a trip somewhere every year right around Christmas, just the 2 of us. Nothing fancy, just a long weekend no more than 4 hour drive. So far Gatlinburg, Helen GA & NC mtns have been great. Still not sure where we're going this year.

30th6 said:
I bought mine a new pistol last year and she said it was the best present I ever got her. I bought her a new phone this year and some ammo for her pistol.

Joe Eck

Agreed, mine is getting a Glock 42. On a separate note, I have a like new S&W Bodyguard 38 for sale :fish:

Bought mine an atlas. So far she hasn't said she likes it or not! Really so far all I know I'm gettin is a Chi hair thing. Some crazy expensive flat iron or whatever it's called. Man thank GOD my girl is so low maitienence!! My last wife spent around 15k a year on clothes. :****: and Nope not exaggerating. It's nice to have someone that doesn't expect the whole Buckle store for Xmas.

kushKrawlin said:
Man thank GOD my girl is so low maitienence!!

x2! A buddy at work asked me today what I was getting the girlfriend for xmas and I said nothing. His immediate response was "you won't have her long" lol I laughed and said we are going to Tunica to gamble for the weekend and he was still like "yeah I doubt that goes over good" Haha **** if it don't, I guess she can be looking for a new boyfriend, cuz it'll just be tough **** as far as I'm concerned. I've always hated material gifts for the most part. If it's something she needs or really wants, then I might buy it for her....but I might do that at any point throughout the year. We easily agreed on no gifts, and just have a good weekend in Tunica, and that's that. Low maintenance with no high expectations for material goods is an awesome trait! I've been single for a long time, this ole gal is doing it right for me to keep her around. :dblthumb:

patooyee said:
First, I want to say that buying presents for wives for Christmas is BS. We buy whatever we want year around anyway. Not even SHE can think of anything she wants. A few years ago we agreed that we would stop wasting money on obligatory presents for each other and just enjoy our time off together instead ...

... that **** never happened. The first year she had presents under the tree for me, I didn't have any for her, and I looked like a huge asshole. My in-laws gave me eat **** grins after they realized I didn't get her anything and life was ****ing terrible.

So now we're just back to the obligatory annual wasting of money.

How the heck am I supposed to think of stuff she wants when even she can't?

Maybe Hardline can help me think of something to waste my money on for her?

That's funny **** that's how it happened in my house too. I'm getting mine a new set of gears for the profab so she can go faster when she drives the rig

My wife and I agreed our trip to KOH would be our gift to one another. And she's actually cool with that!! How cool is that a win win for me!!

If she doesn't need anything for herself but has a passion for a charity or something of that sort, donate to it in her name.

Last several years when my mom asks what I want I usually tell her I don't need or want anything so make a donation instead. I like the Humane Society, Toys for Tots or the old people Christmas gift program. My sister has a great job and her husband is a doctor so they need nothing either. But she is huge in animal rescue programs and she has one she really likes. I donate to it instead of a gift for them.

kushKrawlin said:
Bought mine an atlas. So far she hasn't said she likes it or not! Really so far all I know I'm gettin is a Chi hair thing. Some crazy expensive flat iron or whatever it's called. Man thank GOD my girl is so low maitienence!! My last wife spent around 15k a year on clothes. :****: and Nope not exaggerating. It's nice to have someone that doesn't expect the whole Buckle store for Xmas.

There is a generic brand called gvp and there are the exact same straightener. $40. Seriously

Mine wants to buy me a nice suspension seat for the jeep and wants me to buy her a matching one for her side. :****: got to say I'm one lucky bastard to have the wife I do.

**** it. Just got her a charm for her Pandora bracelet and a Victoria's Secret gift card. :woody: