• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christmas Present Ideas for Wife

patooyee said:
**** it. Just got her a charm for her Pandora bracelet and a Victoria's Secret gift card. :woody:
now put her a note with the gift card saying you want to help pick her undies out . loller.gif

I got mine a bag of dirt, good dirt. Really. I through in a wheel barrow to boot. She loves gardening. She's the best. :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
I got mine a bag of dirt, good dirt. Really. I through in a wheel barrow to boot. She loves gardening. She's the best. :****:

Probably has about as much sentimental value as what I got mine. :)

Bought mine a sawed-off 20 gage Stevens double barrel shotgun one year. She gave me a suit from JC Penneys. Not sure who was more pissed off.

CHASMAN9 said:
And you can probably fill it with all your a$$ gas sir... :flipoff1:

Nope, I filled it with her credit card. But, I made sure the statement does not drop before Christmas. That tank is sexy!

Want to win the gift giving battle and look good in front of the inlaws?

Hand write a one page letter saying all the nice things you should have said all year. Something about lucky, kids, beautiful, etc. Place in an envelope on the tree and Voila, Christmas is saved. Costs nothing and better than anything you can buy for her.

JohnG said:
Nope, I filled it with her credit card. But, I made sure the statement does not drop before Christmas. That tank is sexy!

And that's why you're the Boss. :indianajones:

We just went shopping together and bought a pile of kids stuff, blankets, jackets, toys, ect and donated it all to a local group that distributes out to local families. Neither of us ever knows what to buy the other, and we buy whatever we need or want whenever so it has been a huge relief to both of us to not be stressed out about it and we got help out some kids. It's too easy to get caught up in the whole having to buy the right present bs, that actually made me hate this time of year and I was totally bah humbug for a few years.

I use to give mine that same present every year for Christmas. Then come to find out she was gettin multiple presents from multiple people. :wtflol: Then I got her my favorite gift that I ever gave her. Divorce papers. molaugh Now I don't have a gift problem.

That sucks when you think you bought a nice Condo for your little friend, and find out you have purchased "Time Share" :wtflol:

Fire Freak said:
Tried to give my wife some **** for Christmas but she didn't want the same thing for seven yrs in a row

Sure some Hardline guys could help you out with this little problem????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk