• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Christmas Time

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Ordered some stuff from Summitt racing yesterday, here when I got home today. Bunch of small stuff.

I thought this cool. A short adjustable with wide jaws, I can find a cheater if needed!!!

PIC-0013.jpg

PIC-0014.jpg

Then, something to help me with compound cuts on tubing. This may be old to y'all, I thought is cool as sliced bread.

PIC-0015.jpg

Say I want to add a tube here. A compound cut with two odd angles.
PIC-0018.jpg

Slide this piece over the tubing, push all the pins until they contact the tubes.
PIC-0020.jpg

Remove, slide up the tube, or thansfer to the actual tube to cut.
PIC-0021.jpg

Mark where to cut.
PIC-0022.jpg

Cut that bitch out.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Notcher preferred. Real odd cut, probably the portaband, or even sawzall.

Yeah I figured a notcher wouldn't be best because thats an odd cut.
So whats the tube going on?

Oh, yeah, I got that feeling too yesterday. Ordered a pile from Speedway on Mondayday. Had it last night.

Helmet's, Firesuit, and a ton of small stuff. Brake kit spare(nylon lines and fittings) some odd tabs, window net latch kits (need to modify heavily).

And most of the parts to put together a pedal car for my kid out of this.
IMG_0787a.jpg

I tried using those pipemasters on mine during the new cage and backhalf, didn't work as well as I had hoped. You might have better luck with them though.

I have one of those pipemaster things... Ive used it about twice laughing

I really need a portaband and I also need a plasma cutter, and a 8" grinder and ...............

I fuggin love tools pepper.gif

InDaShop said:
Brake kit spare(nylon lines and fittings) some odd tabs

Have you used the nylon lines before? Was looking at them myself when i have to redo the brake lines on my rustbucket project.

You better be scared of Tejas. We're coming to get ya in Bama! :flipoff1:

Yeah the nylon lines. I have them currently on my buggy. They seem to work awesome. I just didn't have any spare's parts, just in case. And even then you dont need any special tools to use them.