• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CJ5 body armor

pos97TJ

Here is what shrek and I spent the last two days doin. I think the owner shoud be happy:awesomework:

Kind of a over all
2817ths.jpg

A couple of the bumper
x0z1py.jpg

33eplc9.jpg

The fenders
ap9nrm.jpg

jpjwqu.jpg

4utloo.jpg

And here is one of the sliders
6qefs5.jpg

Not to bad for 2 days work. Time to realx till after christmas:beer:

Last edited:
Those 76-83 cj5s are the best in my opion.. I cut mine behind the dash and made a buggy out of it.. Still a Jeep if you ask my tho. Anyway it looks good:awesomework:

This is my father-in-laws rig. I think he's going to be more then happy with the results. I'll show him some pics today.

Sick work!

Hey Wes one question. Do you think there should be a support thrown in either triangulating it to the bumper or a support to the fenders to keep from pushing that hoop into the hood and grill if he smacks a tree?

You should call Brian on that though. It's not my personal rig but just curious if that'd be better for it. He might like it that way easier to take off and paint.

Either way sick work!

We'll throw on some tabs connecting them so it is just as easy to take off and will tie it all together:awesomework: Glad you like it though:beer:

nice work guys. I need to get ahold of you two and get my rig over there for some upgrades. I got rid of the BONER bar up front and have some ideas that i'd like to throw at ya. I'll get ahold of you soon. :beer:

There was a case of tall boys in the fridge but if I told you about them I would have any left when I got done:fawkdancesmiley: steve polychronopolis:haha: