• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clark's Buggy Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry Bunkster. :) Even though S&N is going away I will still be giving him pointers to make sure it goes together correct. and it will have bunklinks I am sure!:D

What is going on? S&N is going away?The new Crawl guys (Larry and John) mentioned something to me about this at Oroville but I didn't believe them. WTF I still want a chassis! So are they just moving? ****:mad::rb::rb::rb:

Hot damn, i got it all right on the first try. The Plasma table is up and running. cuts great right out of the box, i don't even have any air filters, traps, or dryer's yet either. Should be immaculate with a little refinement and dry air. I am very impressed.:fawkdancesmiley:

So, who needs parts cut?:corn: PM me:;

DSCN1678.jpg

DSCN1679.jpg

DSCN1680.jpg

DSCN1682.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1686.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

Last edited:
What is going on? S&N is going away?The new Crawl guys (Larry and John) mentioned something to me about this at Oroville but I didn't believe them. WTF I still want a chassis! So are they just moving? ****:mad::rb::rb::rb:

NO, they are not moving, it's over. I get the last one:fawkdancesmiley:

No really, i wasn't trying to be an ass, but they really are closing doors, it's not a rumor.:booo:

Time for a blasting cabinet and tumbler.

Oh, And yeah...Im pretty sure a pseudo bravo will be available in the near future. Maybee. Wait no, Never mind

Last edited:
No, i'm picking up quickly, but there's always room to improve.:awesomework:

Last edited:
updates...we need updates!..tear down beginning? new chassis being built pics? new chassis there pics? you doing a smoke show in the dura-ho pics? :corn:

Right now, Nothing. :booo:
Not true. Just last weekend I saw I big pile of all bent up tube sitting with your name on it.

I was trying to steal some of it :haha:

Knowing those boys, its probably all glued together by now :redneck:

Got the chassis fully disassembled. Ready for a possible buyer in the morning. Bravo Elite should be here within a week or so.:D Man have i got a big pile of parts.:haha:

If you need CAD help I know a little bit (its part of my job), let me know what your having trouble with and if its something I know I could help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts