• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clark's Buggy Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys seems i've created quite the stir huh? Just wait and see, it will be done before you know it.:stirpot:

well guys seems i've created quite the stir huh? Just wait and see, it will be done before you know it.:stirpot:

Good or bad idea--mute point IMO--as long as you get what you want. As for being done fast---well doing a rig of this sort and darius knows this quite well--its not going to be fast as the little things take alot.

back at ya:awesomework: im 5'10 so i think i will fit, though pics and be deceaving:eeek:...

Im 6' 210 and its tight for me. Clark is alot bigger than me. He would have been uncomfortable everytime driving it.

I wasn't planning on bringing any. Just bring the chassis back here and put everything in myself.

This is just my personal opinion. I think you should bring your axles/ struts and drivetrain there. They know exactly where to mount all of it and can do it alot quicker than you, As well as using their proven techniques to hook everything up.

Making it a roller is the easy part.

Hopefully your front diff is setup width wise and with a workable pumpkin offset to fit in the chassis.

Mine is 54" wide and im running full width. The inside of my tires are right inline with my rocker bar on the chassis with 5" bs rims and 14" wide Iroks.

This is just my personal opinion. I think you should bring your axles/ struts and drivetrain there. They know exactly where to mount all of it and can do it alot quicker than you, As well as using their proven techniques to hook everything up.

they don't have enough time, i'm asking a lot just to get the chassis from them in the time they have to work with.

holy crap clark!... dude.... just really!...

thats badassssssssss, you know how to get ahold of me if you need any help:awesomework: :corn:

(edit: just not today...im hung-over and feel like death:mad::beer:)

Not to worry Bunkster. :) Even though S&N is going away I will still be giving him pointers to make sure it goes together correct. and it will have bunklinks I am sure!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts