• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Clark's Buggy Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Clark...Kinda sounds like your rig got whore'd out here on NWW...:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Nice looking buggy...:awesomework:

damn clark, oops i mean captian save-a-ho now i guess i should have stoped by earlier and checked it out! i drove right by your place on my way home :awesomework:

I appreciate the offer, i should have it under control, if not i'll let you know.:cool::beer:

i fully intend to do just that money, it owes me big:haha:

Just finished templates for the floor, and half the firewall, will do more tomorrow.

so clark....when do i get to go out for a ride in this thing....

oh wait, i never got to drive the old 4runner, so i think it transfers to this rig...yay me i get to drive....clark said so...:fawkdancesmiley: :corn:

so clark....when do i get to go out for a ride in this thing....

oh wait, i never got to drive the old 4runner, so i think it transfers to this rig...yay me i get to drive....clark said so...:fawkdancesmiley: :corn:

well atleast this one will be jermi proof. its got a roll cage so who cares if he rolls it. :redneck:

Got the rest of the seat tabs made and tacked in, made a trans cooler mount setup, and tacked it in good. The floors and firewall are traced out, ready to cut out of aluminum, need a jigsaw though, so it'll be another day. ordered some parts, decided to put in a better/bigger cell, 22Gallons:redneck: And splurged on a new mask, my HF was flashing me.

So thats where Illyota's buggy went !!!!! You have an killer start there!!!! and sarg knows a lot about it too!!!!!:awesomework:

Last edited:
I have a feeling you'll be wheeling with us very soon.:cool:

I wonder what your nick name will be. ???:redneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts