• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

climbs

tellicogregg

QUICK UPDATE... spent 10 hrs. on a D-3 dozer today opening up some climbs that I consider to be possibly the best climbs in the park. Come put some wheels on them!!! You guys wanted some climbs...I got some climbs!! if you don't agree when you are thru come see me, I will give you your ride money back!

Re: durhamtowntellico

jeepjeep said:
They have opened up a ton of parking above the check in building as of last weekend. Shouldn't be a problem.
tellicogregg said:
QUICK UPDATE... spent 10 hrs. on a D-3 dozer today opening up some climbs that I consider to be possibly the best climbs in the park. Come put some wheels on them!!! You guys wanted some climbs...I got some climbs!! if you don't agree when you are thru come see me, I will give you your ride money back!

Durhamtown Tellico

tellicogregg said:

Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to Durhamtown Tellico this weekend! We had a huge turnout & lots of excited riders! Thank you for all of your support, and those of you that haven't been here, come check us out|!

I was in that buggy and with friends in some even more capable rigs. We didn't get to ride a whole lot because of the rain but it's rather close to home. It was good for sure ,but with time and the direction their going it will surely get even better. The staff were real cool guys and rode with us to show us around so I look forward to going back.

Thats good to hear!,,,well be there this Saturday mornin with a small group,,,I,ll get pics yall :dblthumb:

I,ll be in that purple thang in the little picture over there ;D