• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CNC 4x4 Fall bash

vanguard

That rock walker guy
Yesterday was the annual CNC 4x4 fall bash. It's not a hardcore event like the guys on this board typically attend. It's more like a fun trail ride with a bunch of nice guys. I had a good time and I used it as a shakedown run for the Harlan Fall Crawl next weekend. On my last trip my buggy lost spark for a while and I replaced the crank position sensor. I wanted to give it a full test before going to Harlan. The trail ride was about 7 hours and the buggy worked fine all day. I brought my daughter and her best friend. Her best friend rode with me all day while Hope rode with my buddy Shawn. It was pretty wet there and Shawn provided a lot of full throttle excitement with Hope in the passenger seat on Kodak rock.

After the trail ride the did the 4x4 games. In the 5 events I got a first (driving with an golf ball on your hood), second (stopping with the axle right over the golf ball), and a third (RTI ramp) but I guess I sucked enough in the other events to lose overall with a 2nd place. I'll be back next year. ;D

When one of the other 1st place winners wasn't around somebody shouted "must be present to win" so they gave his award to me. So now I have two first place plaques. My daughter and her best friend look so much alike.
Hope%20and%20Makena.jpg

This is Shawn riding with the golf ball on his hood for time. We all loaded up and rode along.
Shawn.jpg

This is the closest thing I have to an action shot but it's proof I was really there. :)

379900992210_0_BG.jpg

Looks like a good time, always fun when you take the young ones ! I assume the one on the left ( looking at the screen ) is your's.

Congrats on the plaques. thumb.gif