• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - 2nd Crawl Rally - May 31 - June 2, 2013

BigCountry said:
[size=10pt]Thanks to DPI-Forensics Inc and Club Member Davey Harness our Hill Climb prize money is now up to $3500!! :woot: So do you have what it takes to bring home our money?? :flipoff1:

We will be running 2 hills on June 1! Here are a couple of pics...

Looking down from Hill 1

Bottom of Hill 1

Bottom of Hill 2

Come get some! Ahhhts Right! :tc

OH YEAH!!!!

DRIVERS! If you are entering the hill climb competition you will not be charged an entry fee and you will recieve a Free One Day Permit to hit the trails. :dblthumb:

Standard SRRS Rules Apply.

Im gonna plan to be there hopefully if work dont get in the way, see yall there cant wait.

Getting Closer Can't wait This Is Going to Be A Great Weekend.

tbacon38 said:
Aight then i will answer the call aint no problem for me to answer :flipgotcha:
I seen that in Kentucky bad buggy. Two really nice hIlls I can't wait to see if they can be climbed.

Crawl Rally Event Info

Friday- May 31st
Go Wheel Yer Junk!
Additional event, swap meet, and vendor set up.
Friday evening we will congregate at the events area pavilion for some "un-plugged" live music, corn hole, and BBQ.
Go Wheel Yer Junk Some More!
Campground quiet time is 11pm

Saturday- June 1
Event area gates will open at approx 7:30.
Drivers Meeting at 9am at the pavilion
High Horsepower Mash Yer Motor Racin' will start at 11am!! Ahhhts Right!
When race is over we will tally the scores, announce the winner and award the $$$$
Raffle will begin at approx 5pm and its gonna be great! We have 3 winches to give away and a ton of other prizes. Must be present to win!
At approx 6pm the band "HAZE" is gonna rock us until around 10:00ish.
Go for a night ride, Wom Pow! In the dark- Oh Baby!
Campground quiet time is 11pm

Sunday-June 2
Go Wheel Yer Junk Again!

Drivers Info
We will be competing on 2 separate hills.
$3500 Pay Out. We will pay 3 places, 1st pays $2000, 2nd pays $1000, 3rd pays $500. Score will be based on best combined times. Both hills have to be completed.
Time limits to attempt the hill will be announced prior to race.
SRRS Safety and Race rules apply.
Free Admission for racers which will include a free land-use permit for the trails at Windrock Park.
Drivers are not permitted to consume alchohol before or during the competition.

Spectators
$20 Per Adult, $5 per Child ages 12-5, Free Children ages 5 and under. This fee is for the competition only it does not include a land-use permits which are sold separately.
After competition is over, there will be no charge to participate in the remainder of events scheduled.
Do not attempt cross the caution tape to get closer to the race course. We will shut the race down until everyone is at a safe distance.
This is a family friendly event and children will be present. Please help make it safe for our future off-roaders.

i have this on my calendar..going to bring some michigan heat.ill try to get dale and cory maybe a couple others.love coal creek.awesome place and not a bad drive for us. sounds like a great event!

Latest posts