• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - 2nd Crawl Rally - May 31 - June 2, 2013

liv2mx said:
i have this on my calendar..going to bring some michigan heat.ill try to get dale and cory maybe a couple others.love coal creek.awesome place and not a bad drive for us. sounds like a great event!

The "Michigan Heat" he says! Hell Yeah! Bring it!! :tc

Never got my trans working right :mad: after 3 tries, letting another guy look at it before i dump a ton of money into it again.

Who all is gonna be doin some RZR riding?? I'd like to tag along and hit the more difficult trails! :driving: loller.gif

liv2mx said:
i have this on my calendar..going to bring some michigan heat.ill try to get dale and cory maybe a couple others.love coal creek.awesome place and not a bad drive for us. sounds like a great event!
See you boys there!

It should be a HOOT!!!!

Rik450 said:
Who all is gonna be doin some RZR riding?? I'd like to tag along and hit the more difficult trails! :driving: loller.gif

I will be there saturday and sunday. Probably go out for some nite riding saturday if you want to go.

Rik450 said:

Alright ill pm you my number just give me a shout sometime that saturday or txt me whenever. Im not going to get into any real crazy stuff since i dont have any skids on my new rzr yet, but id like to hit trail 12 or something like that saturday nite. Its rated extremely difficult, buts it a good fun trail.