• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - 3rd Annual Crawl Rally - May 31-June 1, 2014

Re: Re: COAL - 3rd Annual Crawl Rally - May 31-June 1, 2014

You get Jaime's permission for that shot? Heard he's all big time woopow now! :D8);D;)

Friday Evening: Live music, Corn Hole, BBQ, Trail Ride...etc. :drinkers:..etc...relaxation the TNMJ Style!!

Saturday: 9am Drivers Meeting, 10am Race! The Raffle will begin following the competition...then hit the trails!!

Sunday: Trail Ride!

There will be food and vendors set up in the events area all weekend!

We still have plenty of available spots for vendors and drivers! So hit me up!

If anyone has any questions regarding this event feel free to give me a call at 865-804-4834. Thanks

Sure wish I had the woo pow to compete. Maybe next year. Gonna be a blast just watching :afro:

Re: Re: Re: COAL - 3rd Annual Crawl Rally - May 31-June 1, 2014

wimpykid said:
Sure wish I had the woo pow to compete. Maybe next year. Gonna be a blast just watching :afro:

You're not hurtin for power. ...I know that much! ;D

wimpykid said:
Wish I had more Woo Pow also. Maybe next year.

Anyone who is serious about more woopow should look up custompwr here on hardline. He is new to hardline. He is a good friend of mine and is in Knoxville. His business is custom race engines on John sevier highway. His usual engines are 800-900hp super late model but has been getting into the bouncing scene a bit more. He is a top notch engine builder. Guaranteed to get more than you bargain for with one of his engines.

tbacon38 said:
Davy said two runs and your best time.
Yes draw for position and then run the hill twice reverse the field on the second run. Use your best time.