• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - 3rd Annual Crawl Rally - May 31-June 1, 2014

Got our RV site reservation for Friday night. :woot: ONLY 3 SPOTS REMANING! NO CABINS LEFT. question...... this is our first time to windrock.... the lady at the campground said that check in is at 11am and check out is at 11am.... where do I park if I get there at 9am and don't plan on leaving Saturday until 10pm? I hate to reserve a site for Saturday night and not be staying there. She said parking is limited at big events and don't wanna get in anyones way. We are bringing a 30' deckover gooseneck

highrolrcustoms said:
Got our RV site reservation for Friday night. :woot: ONLY 3 SPOTS REMANING! NO CABINS LEFT. question...... this is our first time to windrock.... the lady at the campground said that check in is at 11am and check out is at 11am.... where do I park if I get there at 9am and don't plan on leaving Saturday until 10pm? I hate to reserve a site for Saturday night and not be staying there. She said parking is limited at big events and don't wanna get in anyones way. We are bringing a 30' deckover gooseneck

There is a main parking area up by the gate/entrance.

highrolrcustoms said:

itll be packed but since your your gettin there early friday mornin you should be able to park your trailer or unhook your trailer if thats what your campin in an bring your truck in front of the check station at the camp ground. then when you "check out" park your rig where the truck is then hook up then bring truck an trailer back to where rig is an then cruse round in rig rest the day that way you dont have to pay for another nite

highrolrcustoms said:

We have access to all of the events area. We will find you a place to park your trailer if we need to...

Three days and counting. Going to be a great weekend. :driving

454tbacon said:
Are we gonna to be able to run bolted tires?
no bolts Tim, just because bubba made it look to easy last year with them!! Lol.. If anybody is interested I'm trying to get a few rzr's and 4-wheelers together for a night ride Friday.. Nothin serious just a good trail ride..I hope to be there by Noon Friday..

Jwhit55 said:
no bolts Tim, just because bubba made it look to easy last year with them!! Lol.. If anybody is interested I'm trying to get a few rzr's and 4-wheelers together for a night ride Friday.. Nothin serious just a good trail ride..I hope to be there by Noon Friday..

We will be rolling in around 10 friday morning. We are bringing an atv also for backup so id be up for a night ride. Also have a buddy comming with a rzr and im sure he will join us. We have spot A5 reserved

454tbacon said:
Are we gonna to be able to run bolted tires?
Yes you can bolts on the competition hill just cannot run bolts riding in the park

rek said:
Yes you can bolts on the competition hill just cannot run bolts riding in the park
Not running them because I don't have enough motor to pull them,was just wondering because last year.

Re: Re: COAL - 3rd Annual Crawl Rally - May 31-June 1, 2014

Jus browse through my uploads...pretty much all trails there covered.

http://youtu.be/JOGhdkuXQU8

Comfort inn of Oak Ridge gives special rates to Windrock visitors. Please mention that you are attending when you make your reservations. www.comfortinnoakridge.com

Also just got this off of Facebook for the campers.
We have opened new campground in Oliver Springs 5 miles from the mountain full hookups RVs and tent camping www.heltonrv.com 865-320-7565