• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

coilover springs

CHOP SHOP

Where is the cheapest place to get some coilover springs for 2.5 inch shocks?

The shocks are 2.5 inch coilovers. Need 4 new springs and would like to know the hot ticket on ordering them up.

I have used Summit, Speedway and Downsouth motorsports before.

Any favorites?

Any idea what you're looking for? I've got a couple pairs that I'd make you a smokin' deal on if they'll work for you.

Hijack on - are 2" or 2.5" best for mid size trucks? Whats a good spring rate to start with for toyota/nissan sized trucks? Anybody have a good link for figuring out what a guy needs? Hijack off.

Hijack on - are 2" or 2.5" best for mid size trucks? Whats a good spring rate to start with for toyota/nissan sized trucks? Anybody have a good link for figuring out what a guy needs? Hijack off.

The size has more to do with cooling and how you intend to use them more than anything. You really need to know your unsprung weight of each corner of the vehicle that you intend to have a coilover on to start to get in the ballpark. FOA has nice spring calculator on their website. That being said.... I think 2.5s would be better suited for mid to full size rigs dependent on weight.

Any idea what you're looking for? I've got a couple pairs that I'd make you a smokin' deal on if they'll work for you.

I have to look in the shop for sure.....

But I think I need

150x10x2.50
and
100x12x2.5

I know the spring rates are 150 for the front and 100 for the rear. Need to look at the length to be sure tho.

New lookin or used and whooped lookin?

I have a pair of blue coil 175# x 12" x 3" and a pair of Eibach 150# x 12" x 3", both sets with 1 or 2 runs only on them.

$50/pair.

BTW, you're looking for 3" springs if you have a 2.5" bodied shock, not a 2.5" spring.

Yes sir. Just havent made it north for anything. You coming to elbe for the snowjam? isnt that coming up?

Snow Jam is the 22nd. I could bring 'em out then, but they'll be in the truck which will get left closer to Eatonville. I could get 'em to Heath pretty easily though, is it easy for you to meet up with him?