• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coilover tech... F-O-A??

tj40ounce

I've been reading up on these on Pirate...

very tempting... $386 each (w/out reservoir) for 16" Coilovers, 2 springs, & dual rate hardware

foa_008.jpg

foa_001.jpg

foa_003.jpg

foa_004.jpg

foa_005.jpg

foa_006.jpg

They are American made out of the Vegas area w/a 1 year warranty.

My concern would be availability if they went out of business more than anything... You would be screwed. :mad: :eeek:

Exactly. There's another company I can't remember the name of, recently moved into the US out of south africa or something like that. Same deal, haven't been around long enough for me to trust them. I can call up tons of shops and get King, SAW, and Fox parts among others any day. Until these guys get to that point it's not worth the cost savings to me to chance it.

Exactly. There's another company I can't remember the name of, recently moved into the US out of south africa or something like that. Same deal, haven't been around long enough for me to trust them. I can call up tons of shops and get King, SAW, and Fox parts among others any day. Until these guys get to that point it's not worth the cost savings to me to chance it.

They won't ever break as long as I stay behind the computer screen :haha:

Radflo is the other new company, they are actually fairly well extablished, no issues personally or that I have heard about so far with their product's.