• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COILOVERS OR SHOCKS?

B.DRAKE

gonna 4 link my **** after new years if it dont sell it to start a` buggy whats everybodys advice on shocks or coilovers..thanks for any help thumb.gif

check out the FOA coilovers. I've always run air shocks and then hooked up with FOA and I couldnt believe the difference between coilovers and air shocks. I'm running the 2.5's but they just released a 2.0 coilover and their prices cannot be beat.

doug38s said:
check out the FOA coilovers. I've always run air shocks and then hooked up with FOA and I couldnt believe the difference between coilovers and air shocks. I'm running the 2.5's but they just released a 2.0 coilover and their prices cannot be beat.
Have you taken your FOAs apart yet? I've heard of metal shavings being found inside the body of the shock... Other than that they seem awesome, especially for the price.

I havent heard anything about that. Got a link? I've heard of a couple of guys having issues with seals but if I remember they didnt have the upgraded race seals and FOA stepped up and got the guys what they needed.

doug38s said:
I havent heard anything about that. Got a link? I've heard of a couple of guys having issues with seals but if I remember they didnt have the upgraded race seals and FOA stepped up and got the guys what they needed.

Nah, no link, I heard it word of mouth on the trail. Just curious.