• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coils or fox 2.0???

strut's are bad minus the ass. Good deal for comp only, trail riding they pump up due to escessive cycling, without winches on both axles they unload horribly, they offer horrible ride quality, and they bottom out easily, and if that is you're truck in your avatar they won't hold it up very well. So to answer the question stay with coil's. There are 2 types of people that buy strut's, people that are too cheap to buy a coilover, and people that have the full intent of competing.

darius said:
There are 2 types of people that buy strut's, people that are too cheap to buy a coilover, and people that have the full intent of competing.

your missing one

the type that actually know how to use them. and not for competing but for general purpose wheeling

peanut butter

i agree with the last guy, but dustin you are too cheap for everything. watch my air shocks work and you will agree that set up right they work great. he only wishes that was his rig. either step up and spend the money building your rig now or just do a few things till u can afford to build it the way u want it. Learn that from me.

deerlick said:
i agree with the last guy, but dustin you are too cheap for everything. watch my air shocks work and you will agree that set up right they work great. he only wishes that was his rig. either step up and spend the money building your rig now or just do a few things till u can afford to build it the way u want it. Learn that from me.

Isn't that the rig from Top Truck last year. The one that the rear Mog axle exploded in the tank trap.