• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coke... kinda interesting

P

If its free, its P
20oz bottle of coke at the gas station is what , a buck fitty ?

If you go to the Coke plant by the airport and buy a Coke at the "employee's" price the same 20oz bottle is .35 laughing1

PROFIT... you cant hide it ! :****:

And you know the coke itself (liquid) pretty much cost nothing. You are paying for the bottle. :dunno:

I have my million dollar idea...I would tell you but one of you fawkers with money would steal it. :flipoff1:

74_Chevota said:
And you know the coke itself (liquid) pretty much cost nothing. You are paying for the bottle. :dunno:

I have my million dollar idea...I would tell you but one of you fawkers with money would steal it. :flipoff1:

laughing1 You can tell me I dont have any money !

( but my credit's pretty good and Im not scared of a monthly ! ) :flipoff1:

they are usually $0.50-$0.65 in Mexico too...can usually get a small bag o chips and a soda for 1-1.50...

I had a class in ATL with a guy that works for coke. They make the bulk syrup for the fountains and he said it cost them 6 bucks to produce and they sell it to the distributor for 50 .

What is interesting is the ingredients in coke and what all it can dissolve if you soak something in it. That **** is potent!

Matt O. said:
What is interesting is the ingredients in coke and what all it can dissolve if you soak something in it. That **** is potent!

Try a 16p nail. Gone in days. :****:

Now add some Jack. All betta... :drinkers:

As much money as they make on their product, I know how they could make more ... BY ACTUALLY SELLING THEIR PRODUCT!

As you know, I run a restaurant. But I can't buy a Coke product other than bags in a box. Here why: Coke won't sell it to SYSCO, my food distributor, because SYSCO has a non-competition contract with my local distributor. My local distributor won't sell it to me because I can't buy $10,000 worth at a time. My local Sam's club doesn't sell it either. I haven't figured out why they don't but its probably some ingenious reason like the two above. Thus, if I want to buy 100 cans of coke to give away during this Saturday's COKE PROMOTION that we are having at my store, I have to go to Wal-Mart and buy it in 12-packs. ::)

J. J.