• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

cole madram11

Re:

tonybolton said:
I can get into this. It sure beats watching "mud trucks" slow down to 4 mph in every turn so they don't tip over.

Its the most fun I have had in a while. Short course racing is intense and I think it is only going to get bigger because it allows the fans to be able to watch it and see everything. The longer races like KOH and stuff are extremely hard to spectate.

Re:

Cole said:
Its the most fun I have had in a while. Short course racing is intense and I think it is only going to get bigger because it allows the fans to be able to watch it and see everything. The longer races like KOH and stuff are extremely hard to spectate.

That's the truth. KOH sucks from a spectators point of view but I doubt you will ever see a decrease in attendance. It takes some planning on race day. Usually start on the lake bed to see some go fast stuff then head up to the top of wrecking ball.

I haven't been able to attend a U4 season event yet, just some dirt riot races but it is fun to watch.

Will y'all be running the new IFS car or B6 in KOH?

Re:

Cole said:

Would be awesome to see them tag something next year when the stadium trucks come to The Dirt Track at Charlotte. Maybe the bro lites could get involved too. Either way its cool to see people on this coast getting into it. Wish more would happen in our area.

I wish someone would build a short course offroad track around Ga/AL/TN. Me and my bro's are thinking of making the trek to Crandon next Dirt Riot season

Really cool to see you guys go at this cole! Ive been wondering for a while how long it would take for the bouncers to get into the u4 stuff. I think i would like this style race better than the straight up hill climbs, seams more race time for your$$$ than the 60sec hill climbs.

It will be interesting to see how many others follow this path.

Neal3000 said:
I wish someone would build a short course offroad track around Ga/AL/TN. Me and my bro's are thinking of making the trek to Crandon next Dirt Riot season

GAP would be PERFECT for it. If someone would just do it.

xjpaddler said:
Really cool to see you guys go at this cole! Ive been wondering for a while how long it would take for the bouncers to get into the u4 stuff. I think i would like this style race better than the straight up hill climbs, seams more race time for your$$$ than the 60sec hill climbs.

It will be interesting to see how many others follow this path.

To me It's so much more fun as a driver to be racing against everyone at one time vs. against the clock, I really believe Tim getting into this could be a huge shot in the arm for SE endurance racing :dblthumb:

Re: Re: cole madram11

1e01fa429069e6df4ab5c60450a6e04a.jpg

kushKrawlin said:
Hahah. Although I'm lost (nothin new) , tony that's one creepy lookin fella. Haha.

Lol. The square root of a negative number is an "imaginary number". And thats a dude from Big Bang Theory

Neal3000 said:
I really believe Tim getting into this could be a huge shot in the arm for SE endurance racing :dblthumb:

I agree totally in a non nutswinger fashion. :tc

kushKrawlin said:
Banned from Durhamtown? How? Just curious.

We had a DR race there this spring and it rained like hell the day before the race, the owner claimes we caused some ridiculous amount like 100k in damage to his property

Re: Re: Re: cole madram11

Neal3000 said:
We had a DR race there this spring and it rained like hell the day before the race, the owner claimes we caused some ridiculous amount like 100k in damage to his property
What a tard.

"ARGH I own an offroad park in the South and and people drove on it after it rained!!"