• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coleworx Fatgirl Project RELOADED!!! Built for T.Cameron

Never have I seen a set of tires grab like these. No dis to stickies but damn . Put a set of reds on this one and I bet it will still go like a motha. Put these same boggers on a buggy that normally uses stickies and probably will destroy another rig. Just my 2 cents. I drive a toy.

80toyota said:
Never have I seen a set of tires grab like these. No dis to stickies but damn . Put a set of reds on this one and I bet it will still go like a motha. Put these same boggers on a buggy that normally uses stickies and probably will destroy another rig. Just my 2 cents. I drive a toy.

I agree with that. Hell I dont have the power to turn them.

Cole said:
I agree with that. Hell I dont have the power to turn them.

I don't understand what he's saying. Is he saying that cut boggers grab better than reds or vice-versa?

J. J.

The bullets were talking last night. I mean these specific boggers will prob out do any tire for traction. Wait until you see them in person , most violent extreme cut boggers I ever seen.

These tires looked awesome sunday at wheelin, and they do grab but a red label is always going to be the **** to have on the rocks. Everyone needed safety glasses or helmets at the bottom of flipper from the **** this boggers were throwing, they are impressive.Can't believe no ones posted videos of him on axle yet ?

I believe you could have got a little more aerodynamic flow out of the chassis. LOL!!! I never thought I could have liked a buggy better than fat girl,but I was wrong.

I'm sure those boggers are NASTY on loose dirt climbs.. But throw some wet slab in the mix and i just can't imagine they'll perform wihtout a ton of momentum...

Great vids, and always a blast to see Timmie drive... That boy has got skillz :dblthumb:

that tube work isn't just amazing fab work......it's ART......Bryan Cole, you are an ar-tist sir

i've been wondering why yall went with such a short wheelbase? so you could keep the bellypan low and not get hung up on stuff?

Neal3000 said:
that tube work isn't just amazing fab work......it's ART......Bryan Cole, you are an ar-tist sir

i've been wondering why yall went with such a short wheelbase? so you could keep the bellypan low and not get hung up on stuff?
kuz i wanted to go shorter.. belly is 21'' ive always had long wb wanted something different

Tim I meant to ask you sunday at wheelin, how come yall didn't put anti rocks on this build?And do you think it helped or hurt it? Didn't look like it needed them seemed like it was stable as hell was just wondering what you thought after driving it.

Finally able to post the images on here for those who missed the album:

881897040_eWyFh-M.jpg

881917075_FohSz-M.jpg

881958655_BoWtC-M.jpg

881977312_owWqQ-M.jpg

881986923_bdveE-M.jpg

890171630_QpBut-M.jpg

890177424_qvG4s-M.jpg

Bryan
sorry if this has been ask before
do you use bend tech or some sort of cad or is this a shot from the hip and get it done ?
i have said this before you think 3D its a bad ass build