• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coleworx Fatgirl Project RELOADED!!! Built for T.Cameron

COLEWORX

COLWORX PERIOD
Hey guys, here are some pics of our new build for Mr. Cameron. He told us he wanted to try something new in this build so we went with a little more radical look for his new buggie. Unveiling will be at Chocoloco Mountain, hope you guys can come out and hang with the crew to watch something new "GET BEAT"!!! I will try and post the specs of this buggie later in this thread when time permits. Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for all the positive support we get through Hardline from all you.

http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab159/coleworx/Unit%202010/

Picture185.jpg

Picture176-1.jpg

Picture184.jpg

tc9.jpg

Thanks Cole for adding those pics, for some reason it wouldnt let me send that much data at one time. Much appreciated Sir thumb.gif

Sick, put them Boggers on Bitch :flipoff1:

COLEWORX said:
Thanks Cole for adding those pics, for some reason it wouldnt let me send that much data at one time. Much appreciated Sir thumb.gif

No problem man

KILLER CAR! hitit

Width? Length? Specs?
Where does your head go?
And whats up with the pointed dash barbs aimed at the passengers legs? Looks painful.

Love the door design, the gauge cluster design, and over all its sick as a baby jesus after sucking down a pallet of Cheese Whiz. :woot:

Great work as always .. Nothing unexpected for Coleworx .. The only thing is you need to swap the boggers back on to it .. :dblthumb: