• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Coleworx Land Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwhit55

This is not my buggy just posting for a friend. Please contact Bubba Bacon at 423-402-1085 if interested or any question

-LS 6.0 w/hot cam & springs
-PTC TH350
-PTC converter
-Atlas 3.8 32 spline outputs
-1410 Driveshafts
-Dana 60 Front, ARB air locker, 4.56, 4340 shafts, CTM u-joints, high steer
-14 Bolt Rear, 4.56, Spool
-Fox 2.0 16" coilovers w/remote reservoirs
-Currie sway bars front & rear
-Becool radiator
-44" TSL'S, TN cut
-Warn winch

$28500.. Located in Charleston Tn

Any idea when this was originally built? I found a few YouTube videos from '07

I love these older Coleworx rigs

Free Bump , GLWS

kmcminn said:
This is one sweet ride. I would love to see what Brian Cole would do if he got the chance to update it.

Hell, no updates needed. I put in the built LS motor built by Performance Specialties and I had Brian take out the NP435 and put in the PTC th350. I added the stereo system, lighting, rebuilt side doors, and a few other items. I'd buy it back given the chance in a Heartbeat. NEEDS NOTHING...... :****:

smbroady82 said:
When was all that work done Gregg?

Brian Cole swapped out the transmission for me when I bought it back in 2012 ($5k) and I had the 350 RamJet pulled and swapped out in 2013 I think. I gave the guy who bought it from me all the receipts and dyno sheets when he bought it. I had around $13k just in the motor swap alone. :****: Nick Sosbee recently had the motor tuned and sent me a video of it smokin the rubber off it, but my phone went swimming and it's gone now. I cannot believe this buggy is going this CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHASMAN9 said:
Hell, no updates needed. I put in the built LS motor built by Performance Specialties and I had Brian take out the NP435 and put in the PTC th350. I added the stereo system, lighting, rebuilt side doors, and a few other items. I'd buy it back given the chance in a Heartbeat. NEEDS NOTHING...... :****:

Well Gregg...I think he is selling it, so there's your chance. :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
Brian Cole swapped out the transmission for me when I bought it back in 2012 ($5k) and I had the 350 RamJet pulled and swapped out in 2013 I think. I gave the guy who bought it from me all the receipts and dyno sheets when he bought it. I had around $13k just in the motor swap alone. :****: Nick Sosbee recently had the motor tuned and sent me a video of it smokin the rubber off it, but my phone went swimming and it's gone now. I cannot believe this buggy is going this CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drool over this buggy at AOP clean is a understatement flashemifyougotem everything is top notch alot of buggy for the money

DallasBlade said:

Well I appreciate you buying the Heart Attack from me so I can buy this BIG MONEY MR PUNTA CANA SIR.... Beach life flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

DallasBlade said:

Beat me to it. I was about to say I think you have hit a few too many trees there Mr. Cary. Posting "would love to have it back if chance ever come up" in a for sale thread is backwards as it gets. laughing1

civicmindedex79 said:
Beat me to it. I was about to say I think you have hit a few too many trees there Mr. Cary. Posting "would love to have it back if chance ever come up" in a for sale thread is backwards as it gets. laughing1

Hah, you got that right and I'd hate to scratch this beauty up with my Fantastic driving skills. Ted Kennedy got nothing on this guy... Once again, I'll give you the chance to buy Heart Attack from me and I will buy the Apple. Hmmm, I'm waiting Brent.....

Re:

I hope a buggy like this comes up for sale one day when I am looking! Built just right and at a great price!

CHASMAN9 said:
Hah, you got that right and I'd hate to scratch this beauty up with my Fantastic driving skills. Ted Kennedy got nothing on this guy... Once again, I'll give you the chance to buy Heart Attack from me and I will buy the Apple. Hmmm, I'm waiting Brent.....

Man yea my offer of 5 grand for heart attack stands everyday. Let me know when to pick it up. I will make the drive for that price.

Re: Re: Coleworx Land Cruiser

civicmindedex79 said:
Man yea my offer of 5 grand for heart attack stands everyday. Let me know when to pick it up. I will make the drive for that price.
Hell. I'll better that and offer $20k! Haha

Didn't a superman samurai always ride with the land cruiser? Wander what ever happened to it? I remember back in the day this land cruiser was the baddest thing I'd seen.. Glws,if it had a top was streetable and had a back seat I'd write ya a check for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.