• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Coleworx Land Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
alrider said:
Didn't a superman samurai always ride with the land cruiser? Wander what ever happened to it? I remember back in the day this land cruiser was the baddest thing I'd seen.. Glws,if it had a top was streetable and had a back seat I'd write ya a check for it.

I am pretty sure Daryl Jones still has it tucked away. Still a mean machine last time I seen it.

alrider said:
Didn't a superman samurai always ride with the land cruiser? Wander what ever happened to it? I remember back in the day this land cruiser was the baddest thing I'd seen.. Glws,if it had a top was streetable and had a back seat I'd write ya a check for it.

One word. SMITHSONIAN. :dblthumb:

Go ahead and buy her back! You know you want too. It's just money and you can't take it with you :dblthumb:

It was one hell of a machine then and still is! One of the best, been through a lot, still looks good and is still ready to rumble.

Its in my garage at the moment. I am unfucking some really shitty work from whoever put the LS in. Apparently worm gear clamps and fuel injection do go together...... ???

pholmann said:
Its in my garage at the moment. I am unfucking some really shitty work from whoever put the LS in. Apparently worm gear clamps and fuel injection do go together...... ???

all that and that single champion spark plug that was in the #1 hole go together like peas and carrots :rolf:

Well apparently there's some dyslexia going on with the person that did the fuel lines. The return was done with regular low pressure 3/8" fuel line and worm gear clamps. The return line was done with 5/6" fuel injection hose and fuel injection clamps. Oh and both fuel lines had been sectioned. ??? Tidying the engine wiring up while I'm at it. I have to say, I am NOT impressed with jim's harnesses. Im not talking about the quality of the wire crimps and plugs. Those are great but for what they charge they could use a little better wire loom.

It's not mine I have no idea how much it was I'm just fixing it for some friends. It's a quality buggy and it's a legendary buggy, but it has changed hands several times over the last few years. It will be a mean bitch again ( and reliable) in a couple weeks

When we had it, it had a 350 Ram Jet ! It did pretty good and was very reliable and we had some damn good times with her.

oldmanphillips said:
When we had it, it had a 350 Ram Jet ! It did pretty good and was very reliable and we had some damn good times with her.

I hear ya...We MISS the old days :dblthumb:

She's purring like a kitten. She's close to as good as she's gonna be in its current form. A little more tuning and were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.