• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ColeWorx now specializes in RZR testing. - pics

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
laughing1 "You don't think it'll break?" "Nah, probably not!"
We ran some laps around Mark Phillip's land and I'll just say this... everybody needs a RZR! Good times...

332365745_6r86k-L.jpg

332365842_S3RDJ-L.jpg

332366118_eY35S-L.jpg

332366010_5X5NA-L.jpg

332366170_Ax2Up-L.jpg

332366347_PGSDR-L.jpg

Re: ColeWorx now specializes in RZR testing.

Those things are cool as ****.... cant hide $$$$$$

( I got through the neighborhood weelies on the fitty on lock..... it hurts my ass airin that lil bitch out though laughing1 )

holy ****....

that's badass....

guys on out local board is selling one for like $9300....looks just like that one.....DAYUM they are pimpin....

Wow, thats not gonna last very long. They need to go ahead and put a new cage on it because the factory cages SUCK.
Nothing like a day at ColeWorX.

I bought one last Friday. My rockers and skid plate are gone along with 2 rolls one high speed 30mph and the other just a flop on its side. He's right about the cages not holding up mines already tweaked to the drivers a few inches.

The RZR is stupid stable compared to a rhino. A rhino would have been rolled at least 20 times the way we were running that RZR. :eek:

Speeding said:
The RZR is stupid stable compared to a rhino. A rhino would have been rolled at least 20 times the way we were running that RZR. :eek:
THAT IS because you suck :)

I will say that a Rhino will take a way better beating than a RZR. Those things are made of Plastic and I have seen about 10 cages bent from minor roll overs.

Im frontin, if I had to purchase one Id buy the Rhino cause its not a Polaris.

Polaris makes **** period.

the RZR's are cool as **** but not a quality piece of equipment in my opinion and for that kinda money Id want some **** that would last.

P said:
Im frontin, if I had to purchase one Id buy the Rhino cause its not a Polaris.

Polaris makes **** period.

the RZR's are cool as **** but not a quality piece of equipment in my opinion and for that kinda money Id want some **** that would last.

They are fun as hell...just junk and WAY to low. Of course that makes it stable but I would not take 2 Rzrs for my Rhino.

My Kei trucks are for od men on farms......a/c and heat :)