• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired coleworx samuria

thanks for the info , so i was wrong on the tires and off 3 gallons on the fuel cell., like stated before i was just going off information i was gave.

djewell said:
thanks for the info , so i was wrong on the tires and off 3 gallons on the fuel cell., like stated before i was just going off information i was gave.

Old add says stock 1.3. Who put the cam in it?

Re:

Everyone needs to chill for a bit. Guy seems to be pretty good people and is searching for info. Let's help a bit instead of lynching the guy. Do you have pictures of the ujoint we talked about?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

kel ty the shaft is being fixed correctly , i changed my mind about selling the sammy after talking to kel, its a great rig , i have been putting out money hand over fist to repair the last owner neglect . i did ask the red or blue label question , they may very well be blue labels . and did state that i am new to rock crawling and have lots to learn . i apologize for my ignorance on said subject.

Forbanger said:
Now I'm kinda scared to list my rig for sale

While I try to have strict rules in the for sale section. Members protect members here. Just participate and become part of the group. I watched this thread close, and a couple times I started to moderate. But, it appeared to me that there was no deception on the part of the seller, he just did not know as much about his buggy as some of the members here. If you ever feel you are not being treated fair here, just let me know.

JohnG
Admin

JohnG said:
While I try to have strict rules in the for sale section. Members protect members here. Just participate and become part of the group. I watched this thread close, and a couple times I started to moderate. But, it appeared to me that there was no deception on the part of the seller, he just did not know as much about his buggy as some of the members here. If you ever feel you are not being treated fair here, just let me know.

JohnG thanks for the help , i was just posting what i was told when i picked it up , seeing how its one of brians erly build i feel its kinda special , im trying to get everything i can find back in correct working order , i would still consider trading on a rig with more leg room
Admin

djewell said:
kel ty the shaft is being fixed correctly , i changed my mind about selling the sammy after talking to kel, its a great rig , i have been putting out money hand over fist to repair the last owner neglect . i did ask the red or blue label question , they may very well be blue labels . and did state that i am new to rock crawling and have lots to learn . i apologize for my ignorance on said subject.
I think that was smart. I doubt for 8k you will find a better rig. A good built samurai always makes everything. Look easy. And if they are indeed blue labels sell them and get reds and everything becomes even easier from what I see. Don't mind Muddinmetal. Ever since he cam out of the closet he's had a "hard on" for guys in sAmurais. Pun intended. :dblthumb:

For clarification on the tire issue - KX is the tire model. A BFG Krawler whether it be blue label or red label is a a KX, the BFG All Terrain is a KO and the BFG Mud Terrain is a KM. The red label, as mentioned will say "Not for highway use" whereas Blue Labels are DOT approved.

Re:

Never seen anyone appreciative of the HEP. I mean I might would give Pamela Anderson a chance for me to be appreciative tho....

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk