• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired coleworx samuria

djewell

i have a coleworx samurai, what i know is its a 91 model 1.3 fuel injected , divorced transfer case 5.1 . 5 sd fj40 axles has coil springs and bilstein shocks , body is built from diamond plate . cage is tied in carbeau seats and harnesses , locker in rear welded front is what i was told . 10 gallon fuel cell complete audio system ,longfield shafts on 17 bead locks with 37 red labels . whats it worth . would like something with 4 seats . i know it has a square tube front and rear chassis and is also 4 linked front and rear i am still new to alot of the parts and these crawlers but will try to answer all question also has hydrailc assit steering . the 1.3 has been cammed and thorley header , i have confirmed with brian this is his build. will also look at other rigs , im 6.3 and its a little tight

Attachments

• 00404_188Tf02nB24_600x450.jpg
    00404_188Tf02nB24_600x450.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 2,551
  • 13288515_983449248440092_1802895126_o.jpg
    13288515_983449248440092_1802895126_o.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 257
tires were on it . i have replaced front pinion bearings , replaced all bad heims fixed some wiring issues , has halo hid lights , halos work hid does not , either bad bulbs or ballast havent diag that issue . price is open to offers . or trades i turned down 10 k i may be crazy

fuel lines brakes master cylinder heims u joints, constant velocity joint , busted winch , brake lights stayed on , leaking power steering the list goes on and on ,

djewell said:
i was told reds have kx on them i think . and yes it was for sale for less and also falling apart

You need to put a price and location in the add or you'll get banned.

i am not pissed assholes are everywere , i know what i have . so yes i posted 8k but would rather trade i had to put a price or be bannnnnnnneeddddddddddddd, lmfao

djewell said:
i am not pissed assholes are everywere , i know what i have . so yes i posted 8k but would rather trade i had to put a price or be bannnnnnnneeddddddddddddd, lmfao

You just admitted you don't even know what Reds are... You have no clue what you have. You are just going off what you have been told. Is that a Brian Cole built Sammy from the ground up or did he just do the cage? I have a piece of **** XJ that Angry Fab did a few cage bars and some 4 link/axle truss work on.... & I can tell you right now, He would be fu*king pissed if I advertised it as an Angry Fab Cherokee

yes brian cole has confirmed this is his build ground up. , and i've been riding for years just not crawling . i was going off that i was told that reds had kx stamped on them . **** your welcome to come tell me i'm wrong . anyone is welcome to come show me what i'm missing.