• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COLEWORX Selling Highlighter Discussion

Sorry I think they both build some nice stuff but would be an opportunity to show it off so people will stop with the bashing and so people like me can ride around in a little yj and watch some **** get beat on

onetoncrawler said:
YOU are the one responsible for all this **** :flipoff1:
I know I'm at fault..... but there are so many haters out there that really don't have a clue.. Brian builds awesome rigs and so does jimmy. i don't understand why everybody talks so much smack... i'd like to have a new rig from either builder. why can't everybody just get along :dunno:

Just out of curiosity not trying to start **** do any of the partys own a coleworx or jimmy smith buggy? I can't hate on either mainly cause I would swap a testicle for either one but would prefer a coleworx

RioYJ said:
Just out of curiosity not trying to start **** do any of the partys own a coleworx or jimmy smith buggy? I can't hate on either mainly cause I would swap a testicle for either one but would prefer a coleworx
I ain't got nothing . I'm a web wheeler

RioYJ said:
This is a thought dualing pistols would solve this... Or pick a park and have a coleworx vs smith comp no time just hill after hill aint skeert bashing who ever has the most rigs still fully functioning at the end wins bragging rights and some other skallywagish ****

Why??? They support each other as do all of the fabricators around here. You guys are the ones shitting in the pot & stirring it up. Give it a break. This **** is fawkin :gay: as hell. Bout time to find something else to waste your time with!

You are right and its also not the fabbers sturring up **** its the owners but it was a thought and I think it would be an interesting thing to see but ill take my input out since its such a hated topic. Peace

race_jeep said:
Target kicks wal marts ass :flipoff1:
Target sucks balls.They are the largest supporter of PETA in the country.
They dont even want you to hurt fish.
Ever noticed that they dont even sell fishing equipment?

imarockfan said:

okay what about dicks sporting good stors and acadamy stores
both are pretty much the same

imarockfan said:
Damn now I gotta hate target and wal mart, i personally am not a fan of either

Latest posts